Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

epstien suicide

Old 08-12-2019, 07:41 AM
Typical Buck

just saved the country a lot of money on a trial. ever think he deserved it for what he has/had done to all the girls.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:22 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr First thought in my mind. People who have something on the Clintons have a nasty habit of dying, many by suicide.

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
Yet another unfounded conspiracy theory fostered by Donald J. Trump.

Let me count the ways...
OT pointed out something that is factual. Falcon even documented it with a link. Then you come along and change the discussion to something negative about Trump. You seem to have a habit of that. I'm not saying you can't start a topic about Trump (which you do a lot) but it does get old when you hijack other peoples topics and always seem to make them about Trump.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
Wow!!! That seems like way to many suicide deaths to be random or coincidence.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:15 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
Originally Posted by Oldtimr First thought in my mind. People who have something on the Clintons have a nasty habit of dying, many by suicide.

OT pointed out something that is factual. Falcon even documented it with a link. Then you come along and change the discussion to something negative about Trump. You seem to have a habit of that. I'm not saying you can't start a topic about Trump (which you do a lot) but it does get old when you hijack other peoples topics and always seem to make them about Trump.
"Trump retweets Epstein conspiracy theory, claiming Clinton connection."

Source:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ction-n1041146
Old 08-12-2019, 12:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

Don't you have anything intelligent to say? It sure does not appear that you do. This isn't twitter thank God, but all you do is retweet some one else's words and ideas most in not all of which are bogus!.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 08-12-2019 at 12:52 PM.
Old 08-13-2019, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator

Old 08-13-2019, 10:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

My first thought was Clinton and I wondered how long Epstein would live, then I heard Prince Andrew and thought dead man walking. Two weeks later he is dead.
2+2=4 works for most people unless you're liberal then you just have to spin it. And then blame it on Trump.
Old 08-13-2019, 11:32 AM
Typical Buck

I'm betting that Epstein knew that the worst treated prisoners from other prisoners are pedophiles. I also have a legitimate opinion...that the prison guards at the prison where Epstein was being held were understaffed, over-stressed and underpaid ($21 an hour) --- Despite the fact that AG Barr is obviously putting Trump's Clinton spin on it.
Old 08-13-2019, 11:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Give me a break, are you really that ignorant of the facts. Epstein was a high profile prisoner, he never should have been in general population and never should have been in ac ell with no cell mate since he was suspected of attempting suicide previously. He was under suicide watch a few days before he was killed, it takes a warden and a psychiatrist to release someone from suicide watch where they are watched by video cameras 24/7. There is no way this was within protocol in a federal prison a few other federal wardens said as much. This was blatant intent to put him where he could be killed, in fact the other so-called suicide attempt was extremely suspicious. Go back to just re-posting the trash of others, now I see why you don't post your own material.
Old 08-13-2019, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mmm.. I'm having a bit of trouble connecting a Clinton related murder in a Trump Administration Federal Prison system...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service