Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
King Trump pulls U.S. spy chief nominee. >

King Trump pulls U.S. spy chief nominee.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

King Trump pulls U.S. spy chief nominee.

Old 08-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Typical Buck

Default King Trump pulls U.S. spy chief nominee.

Whining King Trump pulls his --- lying yes man ---- intel chief nominee.

Rep. John Ratcliffe's (R-TX) performance during Mueller's congressional testimony, shows that the American people and our intelligence agencies don't need such a crazy, lying, partisan political hack of immense scandalous proportions.

https://www.alternet.org/2019/08/tru..._notifications
Old 08-03-2019, 12:16 PM
Typical Buck

"The announcement was another reversal for the president and underscored the recurring dysfunction in the White House selection and vetting process that has plagued the administration."
Old 08-03-2019, 01:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

Doesn't the fact that you have to answer your own posts give you any kind of clue?
Old 08-03-2019, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Radcliffe was a poor choice to be sure. It seems President trump has a lot of trouble in this area. Judy Shelton is another example. Like many, I have serious reservations about tying our dollar to gold once again. For most american's not good. Not good at all. If I can used "Trump Speak". lol

Some day we'll have a talk like trump day like talk like a pirate day. It'll be HUGE!

Last edited by Mickey Finn; 08-03-2019 at 02:44 PM.
Old 08-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Doesn't the fact that you have to answer your own posts give you any kind of clue?
OT, this is a tremendous thread. It's going to be HUGE! Erno was brilliant linking current articles to underscore his own thoughts. Amazing, and it shows how tremendously current he is on all things political. Brilliant! Everyone is talking about it!
Old 08-03-2019, 04:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

If there is one thing you and Elmo are not it is brilliant, there has never been in the history of the world a brilliant leftist!
Old 08-03-2019, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
If there is one thing you and Elmo are not it is brilliant, there has never been in the history of the world a brilliant leftist!
OT, your response is HORRIBLE! DISCUSTING! BORING! A lot of people are saying how DISSAPPOINTED they are in you. TERRIBLE! People are telling me, I'd rather not say...
Old 08-04-2019, 04:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

Do you think I give a rip if you and your merry band of leftists don't care for my responses to and about them?
Old 08-04-2019, 08:03 AM
Typical Buck

Kind of pot meet kettle Mickey as far as Erno and OT are concerned. If you look at Erno's posts, a majority of the political ones are confrontational and seemed designed to irritate or insult. No real discussion and no respect. Pretty much the same thing for oldtimr. Oddly enough, OT has far more moderator issued timeouts than Erno even though both of them chronically do the same stuff to stir the pot.

I've read your posts for some time now and they almost uniformly try to discuss the facts and advance the discussions. Even when you post your opinions, you generally post a reason why you believe those opinions are true or at least worthy of discussion. Erno, on the other hand, tends to post something he knows is insulting and then batter people with successive posts that often don't even pretend to discuss anything. I realize Erno is ultra left and you're more of a libertarian but that shouldn't be a hallpass for Erno to simply insult people and not provide any real discussion.

Right about now is when the group of lefty Erno supporters usually jump in to defend him by attacking anybody who disagrees. Just more insults and putdowns. I don't yet have a good sense of when the moderators step in to stop rules violations as Erno seems to get away with a lot of stuff. I don't think I'm alone as I've noticed most other members choose not to respond to his posts and avoid getting moderated for pointing out the obvious. By the way, I'd love to see your first post in this topic established as a separate topic. I have a lot of reservations to tying the dollar to gold also.