Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Oh No, My Heart Could Be Broken

Old 07-19-2019, 11:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Oh No, My Heart Could Be Broken

Sounds like Congresswoman Ilhan Omar could be going to jail in the near future. There has been some good investigative reporting going on. Looks like the rumors are true. She participated in immigration fraud by marrying her brother. Despite denials, more and more evidence has shown up in pictures showing her marriage was to her brother and in 2018 when she sought a divorce, she lied to the courts when she said she hadn't seen him (her husband) since 2012 when they were married. Pictures from 2014 show her with him.

I just might shed a tear. Lol
Old 07-19-2019, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

what a democrat political type lies, too game the system for personal benefit>
, who would have ever imagined that
Old 07-19-2019, 01:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

We can only hope!!
Old 07-19-2019, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Sounds like Congresswoman Ilhan Omar could be going to jail in the near future. There has been some good investigative reporting going on. Looks like the rumors are true. She participated in immigration fraud by marrying her brother. Despite denials, more and more evidence has shown up in pictures showing her marriage was to her brother and in 2018 when she sought a divorce, she lied to the courts when she said she hadn't seen him (her husband) since 2012 when they were married. Pictures from 2014 show her with him.

I just might shed a tear. Lol
Mmm... accusations without backing data are just accusations... Not sure if I'm remembering it right, but I believe that these accusations came up during her campaign, and were proven to be false... She doesn't represent my district, so I didn't follow as closely as maybe I should have...

That said... I'm in the oldtimr hope camp... But based on what I remember... Hope is all it is...

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 07-19-2019 at 08:04 PM.
Old 07-20-2019, 03:32 AM
Dominant Buck

True, but I've just been too lazy to go back and find the articles from the investigative reporter who has been doing the digging. The best one is her husband when confronted says, no, I'm not her brother. His birthday is xxxxxxx. Then The reporter finds a picture of him that he posted when he was in the hospital. They zoomed in on his wrist ban. Hmmm, matches the birthday.

If I get around to it, I will find it.

At the minimum, she committed tax fraud. She was married to her accused brother and filled jointly with her new husband while they were living together. But I want her to go down for immigration fraud. Five year penalty and suits the wench right.
Old 07-20-2019, 03:59 AM
Dominant Buck

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...leged-brother/
Old 07-20-2019, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Whatever washes out, it's apparent to me that she doesn't feel that she needs to abide by U.S. law until what she does comes to public light...

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2016/0...ge-controversy

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 07-20-2019 at 10:51 AM.
Old 07-20-2019, 11:21 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Whatever washes out, it's apparent to me that she doesn't feel that she needs to abide by U.S. law until what she does comes to public light...

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2016/0...ge-controversy
You link is from 2016. Since then, the pictures and more evidence has turned up. It time INS start looking into this. My bet, they are and stay tuned for the details.

Btw, the media has begun to freak out. The said the other day, where she is from, its customary in her culture to refer to many as your sister and brother and father.......
Old 07-20-2019, 12:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
You link is from 2016. Since then, the pictures and more evidence has turned up. It time INS start looking into this. My bet, they are and stay tuned for the details.

Btw, the media has begun to freak out. The said the other day, where she is from, its customary in her culture to refer to many as your sister and brother and father.......
Yup, as it turns out the marriage issue first came to light in 2016 when she was running for a state house seat...

Not sure if you listened to the interview... It stated that she did marry the guy "culturally" then legally, but only "culturally" divorcing him until it all came to light, then she legally divorced him... She was also "culturally" married, and divorced from the father of her three children, and didn't legally marry him until this all came to light...

Not sure if the guy is her brother, but it seems to me like she didn't follow U.S. marriage/divorce laws until it was in her benefit to do so...

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 07-20-2019 at 12:34 PM.