Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

So Why Not A Bounty?

Old 07-14-2019, 05:48 PM
Dominant Buck

Default So Why Not A Bounty?

Why don't we place a bounty on the head of certain illegals? Why not activate the private sector to round up and deport the illegals?
Old 07-14-2019, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Seems a bit "Wild West" to me... I'm a citizen, but am not an LEO... Can see many bad things resulting from this idea...
Old 07-14-2019, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
I'm a citizen.
The obvious concerted effort on the left is for us to be residents, not citizens.

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 07-14-2019 at 07:38 PM.
Old 07-14-2019, 08:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
The obvious concerted effort on the left is for us to be residents, not citizens.

C. Davis
Are you willing to take "the law into your own hands"?
Old 07-14-2019, 10:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Are you willing to take "the law into your own hands"?
You disagree with my point that there is an effort to move from a citizenry population to a residency population?
I was bouncing off you assertion that you are a citizen. I am one too. It is now xenophobic to think we citizens hold any more weight than an illegal alien (resident, who of course the left always says is already paying taxes).
I am all for the federal government putting a bounty on illegals who have failed to appear to their court hearings, and in essence are on the run. Those citizens who are willing to assist in apprehension should be heralded and compensated for their efforts. We should only have to go to the post office to see the "Wanted, Failure to Appear."

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 07-15-2019 at 12:02 AM.
Old 07-15-2019, 03:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

Agree with the above, perhaps if citizens would assist in ridding our country of illegal invaders it would slow down or stop the invasion. Additionally, anyone who hires an illegal should be deported right along with them or at the very least imprisoned.
Old 07-15-2019, 06:30 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Agree with the above, perhaps if citizens would assist in ridding our country of illegal invaders it would slow down or stop the invasion. Additionally, anyone who hires an illegal should be deported right along with them or at the very least imprisoned.
I think that's what we need to get back too. Its obvious the current problem is too massive for our LOE system to handle. Even the round up this weekend us looking at 200 deportations as a success. Our problem is in the 25 million range. The numbers don't workout. If it impacts our country in that we needs more people to fill jobs, than that's the responsibility of Congress to increase legal immigration. either way, we need to get a serious handle on illegal immigration.

I posted this thread after my local news station featured a citizens group dedicated to thwarting ICE 's effort to round up illegals. I'm pretty tucked of at the local news station not doing a feature on the cost of illegals in our community. I will never forget the last time I was called for jury duty. It was an illegal arrested for rap of a 12 year old. The comments of those who were sitting in judgement, made me sick. It went like this, I have no problem with illegals They're just trying to better their life.
Old 07-15-2019, 07:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

I would like to see everyone stop calling the invaders immigrants, they are burglars and sneak thieves entering our country illegally to steal what belongs to the citizens of the United States. Illegal entry into our country is little different than illegal entry into our homes, they came in to steal . When you call them by a name that does not denote what they really are it tends to soften people's opinion of them. Changing meanings of words is one of the tactics of the left and we should counter it at every opportunity.
Old 07-15-2019, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
You disagree with my point that there is an effort to move from a citizenry population to a residency population?
I was bouncing off you assertion that you are a citizen. I am one too. It is now xenophobic to think we citizens hold any more weight than an illegal alien (resident, who of course the left always says is already paying taxes).
I am all for the federal government putting a bounty on illegals who have failed to appear to their court hearings, and in essence are on the run. Those citizens who are willing to assist in apprehension should be heralded and compensated for their efforts. We should only have to go to the post office to see the "Wanted, Failure to Appear."

C. Davis
C.Davis . The laws of our country regarding citizenship, residency and bounty hunting are pretty clear. To imply that there is a conspiracy to remove citizenship from our laws is pretty out there. It's true illegal immigrants who are here for whatever reason have become fodder for our two party system. A system which has developed to about the sophistication of a 6th grade recess period. You can choose to stay at that level if that's what you are comfortable with. Or you can step back and assess what is important to you as a citizen of the United States (assuming your are one). If you say what's important is the rule of law I'd ask you to reflect on what the purpose of the rule of law is.

ATB
Old 07-15-2019, 08:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
C.Davis . The laws of our country regarding citizenship, residency and bounty hunting are pretty clear. To imply that there is a conspiracy to remove citizenship from our laws is pretty out there. It's true illegal immigrants who are here for whatever reason have become fodder for our two party system. A system which has developed to about the sophistication of a 6th grade recess period. You can choose to stay at that level if that's what you are comfortable with. Or you can step back and assess what is important to you as a citizen of the United States (assuming your are one). If you say what's important is the rule of law I'd ask you to reflect on what the purpose of the rule of law is.

ATB
First, why are you ducking my question on the other thread? Why can't you answer a simple yes or no question on whether you should be on the hook for your prothers pensions?

Here is the next yes or no question, should you be on the hook paying for illegals in this country? You seem to dance around the issue with your above statement.

There is only one party, your Democrat party that's at the sixth grade level here. They as davis points out want to go to residency and not citizenship. Everyone of your Democrats in the last debate raised their hand to put Americans on the hook to pay everyone in the world's healthcare needs. They only need to get to America and we pick up the tab. Many of your Democrats want to eliminate the borders and some are willing to release 100% of those in detention to Rome our streets and we the American people have to foot that bill. So please answer the above to questions, do you feel obligated to pay?

Now for bounties it very simple and has proven to be very effective. These illegals who have final deportation orders should get a $100 bounty on their heads. Let the private sector handle rounding them up and turning them over for deportation. I think the problem would be solved quickly and very economical for the US taxpayers.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service