Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Are UFO's a Threat to National Security? >

Are UFO's a Threat to National Security?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Are UFO's a Threat to National Security?

Old 06-17-2019, 12:11 PM
Typical Buck

Old 06-17-2019, 01:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

Did you ever learn to speak using your own words? Pretty sure I already know the answer. Now see if you can google and cut and paste an answer.
Old 06-17-2019, 02:44 PM
Typical Buck

Interesting reference. Not sure I'd want to align myself with Nicholson's character in that movie.
Old 06-18-2019, 12:39 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
Cal, you have to admit. If they are flying here from the other end of the galaxy. Then they are getting some darn good millage out of those things. Now wouldn't it be a shame if we discovered not only they are real but that they get here in ships powered by galley slaves on stationary bicycles.

Ever since my double nighttime foo fighter sighting in 1976...it has taken me awhile to possibly figure out how foo fighters tic.

Photon propulsion is the key --- Based on a micro mini black hole (the size of a proton), as the main source of the photon propulsion drive unit --- which is housed in a stasis sphere, inside the bottom portion of the non-integral hull of a saucer craft. A photon receptor (mounted on the outside hull) funnels in starlight photons to the ever hungry micro mini BH. The photons are drawn into the accretion disc of the BH and expelled to the twin polar jets of the BH at near the speed of light.

The photons are ejected from a number of thruster outlet tubes, with the craft being subject to constant acceleration --- exponentially squared --- up to the speed of light barrier, and beyond into the superluminal realm. The craft is not subject to the bad effects of the speed of light barrier..because the BH creates it's own magnetic shield/shields that mimic no rest mass.

The bottom hull also houses the thruster outlet tubes, including one center top and bottom thruster outlets. The photon receptor closes..and the bottom hull rotates the thruster outlets for a change of direction ---which can explain instant stop and starts, 90 degree directional change --- etc, etc.

In places that lack starlight photons...the starship captures a small amount of seawater and injects a smaller amount of seawater between two offboard magnetic shields, that is created by the BH. One shield compresses the deuterium laden seawater against the other till the fusion plasma reaction occurs; so as to feed the ever hungry BH with photons. The rest of the seawater surrounds the outside hull of the starship, in order to shield the craft from neutron radiation that is caused by the fusion plasma reaction.

Last edited by Erno86; 06-18-2019 at 12:43 PM.
Old 06-18-2019, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
Ever since my double nighttime foo fighter sighting in 1976...it has taken me awhile to possibly figure out how foo fighters tic.

Photon propulsion is the key --- Based on a micro mini black hole (the size of a proton), as the main source of the photon propulsion drive unit --- which is housed in a stasis sphere, inside the bottom portion of the non-integral hull of a saucer craft. A photon receptor (mounted on the outside hull) funnels in starlight photons to the ever hungry micro mini BH. The photons are drawn into the accretion disc of the BH and expelled to the twin polar jets of the BH at near the speed of light.

The photons are ejected from a number of thruster outlet tubes, with the craft being subject to constant acceleration --- exponentially squared --- up to the speed of light barrier, and beyond into the superluminal realm. The craft is not subject to the bad effects of the speed of light barrier..because the BH creates it's own magnetic shield/shields that mimic no rest mass.

The bottom hull also houses the thruster outlet tubes, including one center top and bottom thruster outlets. The photon receptor closes..and the bottom hull rotates the thruster outlets for a change of direction ---which can explain instant stop and starts, 90 degree directional change --- etc, etc.

In places that lack starlight photons...the starship captures a small amount of seawater and injects a smaller amount of seawater between two offboard magnetic shields, that is created by the BH. One shield compresses the deuterium laden seawater against the other till the fusion plasma reaction occurs; so as to feed the ever hungry BH with photons. The rest of the seawater surrounds the outside hull of the starship, in order to shield the craft from neutron radiation that is caused by the fusion plasma reaction.
So, the mileage isn't really all that good. As a matter of fact, that mini black hole sounds a lot like the 428CJ in my old Mercury. It could pass anything but a gas station. lol
Old 06-18-2019, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

I've got one of them black holes in an old Blazer I have.

Runs great but I can't get above 13 mpg on the danged thing.

-Jake
Old 06-18-2019, 09:40 PM
Super Moderator

That's cause you don't have seawater surrounding the outside hull of your starship. You know, to shield the craft from neutron radiation that is caused by the fusion plasma reaction.
Old 06-18-2019, 09:56 PM
Super Moderator

I have water every where else after the storms this weekend.

So much water that I have a muskrat using the driveway as his high ground.

Let the kids run their tractor through it. That kept them happy for about 45 minutes.

-Jake
Old 06-19-2019, 02:58 AM
Dominant Buck

Sounds like somebody didnt grow up playing ball with all the other kids out back. Too many comic books and star trek shows. Either that or he has first hand info from an alien encounter.
Old 06-19-2019, 04:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
That's cause you don't have seawater surrounding the outside hull of your starship. You know, to shield the craft from neutron radiation that is caused by the fusion plasma reaction.
Now you sound like a Clive Custler novel.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service