Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Are UFO's a Threat to National Security? >

Are UFO's a Threat to National Security?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Are UFO's a Threat to National Security?

Old 06-09-2019, 07:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hey Finn, you mean one of the people who spent a career protecting your leftist butt and the country? I never heard anyone calling a leftist for help when the proverbial crap hit the fan, even the lefties know they are useless in a crisis.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Hey Finn, you mean one of the people who spent a career protecting your leftist butt and the country? I never heard anyone calling a leftist for help when the proverbial crap hit the fan, even the lefties know they are useless in a crisis.
Humor Oldtimr. Humor. Besides wasn't it FDR who sent troops to salvage what was left of Europe? And wasn't it Winston "Bloody" Churchill who asked him to do so?
Old 06-09-2019, 08:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

So is there supposed to be some point in that drivel? Or just more noise? And yes I know what party FCR was in but I also know we had allies and agreements. I also know the demoncrats of today are not the same as the democrats during that time, they would have gone after the traitorous democrats of today.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
So is there supposed to be some point in that drivel? Or just more noise? And yes I know what party FCR was in but I also know we had allies and agreements. I also know the demoncrats of today are not the same as the democrats during that time, they would have gone after the traitorous democrats of today.
Well, the original point was humor. It drew off of both President Dwight D Eisenhower's dire warning and the popular t.v. show the X-files. Which had a premise built around the investigation of UFO's.

Perhaps you noticed the picture I posted along with my denial of the existence of UFO's? That was the character the smoking man from the X-files show. He was involved in a complicated coverup involving both extraterrestrials and most of the larger governments of the time. Including the Soviet Union.

ATB
Old 06-09-2019, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

USS Princeton Radar Controller, "If These Things Are Hostile, Then We're Screwed."

Source: Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation SO1E02 - Raining UFO's

Link:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7al5cu

Last edited by Erno86; 06-09-2019 at 10:51 AM.
Old 06-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
USS Princeton Radar Controller, "If These Things Are Hostile, Then We're Screwed."

Source: Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation SO1E02 - Raining UFO's

Link:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7al5cu
Surely it's not as big a threat as global warming.
Old 06-09-2019, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

I think i just spit up my coffee laughing so hard. ya gotta warn people about this stuff Mickey.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
Surely it's not as big a threat as global warming.
My main goal in life...is to make Exxon bankrupt, due to lack of demand. The only use for oil --- imho --- is to grease wheels and oil sprockets.

That said...the otherworlders, who occasionally visit our planet, can help us immensely in the energy sector, by solving all of Earth's energy needs; and stemming the oncoming climate disaster tide that humankind is now facing.

As the result of my own eyewitness foo fighter sighting in 1976...I've deduced that the otherworlders who pilot their wonderful flying machines, have harnessed fusion power as a ways and means of propelling there starships, and using fusion plasma for offensive and defensive OP's; while using a finite source of seawater as fuel in places that lack starlight photons for fuel.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

Take him, PLEASE!

Last edited by Oldtimr; 06-10-2019 at 08:33 AM.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FREE BOOK!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is one of my favorite books on the subject at hand:

The Report On Unidentified Flying Objects - By Captain Edward J. Ruppelt [1956]

My favorite chapter: Chapter Four - Green Fireballs, Project Twinkle, Little Lights and Grudge

https://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/rufo/index.htm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.