Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

And Mueller said...

Old 05-29-2019, 06:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default And Mueller said...

Enough today to allow certain things to continue... Which at this point, I believe should...
Old 05-29-2019, 09:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

The nuances of language and spin. I've heard of a lot of much more heinous stuff going on in government than what they are accusing Trump of. The Democrats have been disrupting his administration since day one, of course, it is always a do as we say not as we do type thing with the Democrats. The word nitpicking comes to mind.
If accusing him of interfering in an investigation of a crime he apparently isn't guilty of is the best they have, I say good luck with that.
I personally think Impeachment would polarize the electorate as has seldom happened in our nation's history. I sincerely hope the Democrats aren't that foolish.
I think the political middle is largely intelligent enough to see through some of the spin and propaganda, they may not be the fools some think they are. Eventually, the feeding frenzy is going to burn itself out, especially if the bait is phony.

Last edited by MudderChuck; 05-29-2019 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-30-2019, 08:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Enough today to allow certain things to continue... Which at this point, I believe should...
Why do you think they should continue? Here's a little challenge: Tell me one thing that Mueller found and could provide evidence of that Trump did that would warrant articles of impeachment. Can you do that? I'm willing to bet a month's pay that you can't.

Here's the cold hard fact of the matter, Mueller is trying to set this up to be a case where Trump has to prove he is innocent and that goes against every fiber of the legal process in this nation. As a prosecutor his sole job was to gather all the evidence he could and use that evidence to determine if criminal charges can be brought forth. However his report does not state that such evidence exists. He clearly noted there was no actual collusion or conspiracy between Trump and Russia, which was his primary mandate and that was covered in volume 1. However in volume 2 he addressed obstruction and he noted there were a total of 10 possible things they looked into but they never found any evidence that met the LEGAL REQUIREMENT for an obstruction charge. Therefore it fell to the AG to make a determination and he used the rule of law on the matter.

Mueller then said he could not "exonerate" Trump. WHat he fails to mention is that IT IS NOT THE JOB OF A PROSECUTOR to exonerate anyone for anything. That job is reserved for the jury! If he decides there will be no further indictments then there can be no charges and of there are no charges there will be no jury. Ergo, the matter is done!!!!!!!!! What part of that is hard for folks like you to grasp? Mueller actually committed prosecutorial malpractice and should be disbarred for it. Prosecutors are not allowed to put forth any observation or allegation they cannot provide direct evidence to especially in a format in which the accused cannot protect themselves or cross examine. That is the way Grand Jury proceedings work and the special prosecutor works under Grand Jury guidelines.

Now dazzle me, why should this continue? What is to gain from it? You do know that the DEMs cannot just impeach they guy because he beat their bimbo don't you? There has to be a crime committed. Tell me exactly what crime we are talking about?

Last edited by flags; 05-30-2019 at 09:07 AM. Reason: typo
Old 05-30-2019, 08:59 AM
Spike

Yes I agree. Mueller's conduct should be examined by the bar.
Old 05-30-2019, 11:54 AM
Dominant Buck

sorry, it's over. The ship just sailed because Mueller has lost all credibility yesterday. Now you have nothing to continue on. Even Nadler knows it.
Old 05-30-2019, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

death throes of the 1 last hope for the democrats!
RR
Old 05-30-2019, 03:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

Mueller puked up the same nothing that his report contained, he reiterated what was in the report and headed for the hills because he knows he is a fraud, bought and paid for by the demonrats. He was a bum before he did the investigation and a bigger worthless bum after it was over. He jailed innocent people when in the FBI, one of which died in prison. He should be in prison along with the democrats he protected during his so-called investigation because the Obama crew's antics certainly should have shown up if he is any kind of an investigator. Mueller committed the cardinal sin for an investigator, he set out to prove someone guilty instead of trying to find the truth, and in doing so he missed or ignored the Obama, Hillary, Lynch, Comey and others connection to the Russian interference. He should loose his federal pension and be locked up.
Old 05-31-2019, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fun post... It does seem to indicate which Lemmings would follow Trump over the cliff...

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 05-31-2019 at 07:04 PM.
Old 05-31-2019, 07:04 PM
Dominant Buck

Fun post... It does seem to indicate which Lemmings would follow him over the cliff...
please, it's not follow him over the cliff. You already know there are a lot of things I don't like about Donald and would prefer a true conservative as president. However, there isn't anything there there. You must first have an underlying crime in order to obstruct justice. They don't have one. Mueller isn't on record as to when he learned the dossier which was quote, the key evidence that began the FISA warrants was total BS. Evidence pulled together says not more than 1 month on the job. So what was he really doing for 2 years? Second, the person who wrote the 400 page summary Wiessman is ten time more conflicted than Mueller. Nothing they listed ( ethically wrong and expect sanctions from their bar association) amounts to obstruction of justice. That's why they didn't say anything amounted to charges and punted.

**** is going to hit the fanthe rump ordered several departments to cooperate with Barr and declassify documents. Two departments don't line up with the current probe unless you know a little deeper about the entire picture. He asked both the Treasury and the Energy departments to cooperate. Not the department of Education. Why? Uranium One and Mueller signed off on those documents while Clinton's got paid through speeches and their charity. It's going to get fun.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

Fun post... It does seem to indicate which Lemmings would follow Trump over the cliff...

I guess you missed the part about the entire goat rope of a fake investigation was based on a made up and concocted false document specifically made by your cronies for the sole reason of getting Trump before the election happened. Your nonsense is just one more demonrat smoke screen which will fail. The demonrats are a pack of wolves who are and were too stupid to know that while they were committing treason by trying to lie Trump out of the White-house he was actually doing things to help Americans instead of being the childish twits that they are. Your bunch is a clear and present danger to the Republic.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service