Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
High taxes results >

High taxes results

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

High taxes results

Old 04-18-2019, 04:45 AM
Typical Buck

Default High taxes results

States imposing high taxes cause people to move to states with lower taxes. What a shocker!

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/mike-...-retired-feds/

Dump illegals in these areas and they really have a problem. Where does the money come from to support them? The people who support sanctuary for them probably make up a big percentage of those who move...
Old 04-18-2019, 09:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

The bad part about this is that when they move they bring their old ways of voting with them and rapidly turn their new state of residence into the same sort of cesspool they just left. This is what happened to my native CO and I can see it happening in TX as well. I also noticed it happening in FL when I was stationed there for 4 years.
Old 04-18-2019, 10:19 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
The bad part about this is that when they move they bring their old ways of voting with them and rapidly turn their new state of residence into the same sort of cesspool they just left. This is what happened to my native CO and I can see it happening in TX as well. I also noticed it happening in FL when I was stationed there for 4 years.
Same situation here in the Green Mountain State. Odd thing though is that influence which is like a cancer always swings it left.
Old 04-19-2019, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Same situation here in the Green Mountain State. Odd thing though is that influence which is like a cancer always swings it left.
And here in Arizona. We used to be a rock solid red state. Now thanks to the influx of Californians and easterners the state is purple...no bueño.
Old 04-20-2019, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by RobertSubnet View Post
And here in Arizona. We used to be a rock solid red state. Now thanks to the influx of Californians and easterners the state is purple...no bueño.
Generally, Arizona (a beautiful state) has been fairly close with a slight edge going to the right. The thing to remember being left or being right has taken on a whole new meaning over the years. I always thought John McCain was a good representative of his states population. I think he took his roll seriously and did right by it. May he rest in peace.
http://www.270towin.com/states/Arizona
Old 04-20-2019, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I think they call that progress.
Old 04-25-2019, 01:44 AM
Banned

Location: D-58, Sector-2, Near Red FM . Noida -201301, Uttar Pradesh

Spammer gone

-Jake

Last edited by Bocajnala; 04-25-2019 at 11:20 AM.
Old 04-25-2019, 08:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

How would you know?
Old 04-25-2019, 10:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
How would you know?
That guy is from India. They register for the forum and put 2 or 3 mindless posts like that up just before they begin spamming the site.
Old 04-26-2019, 03:31 AM
Dominant Buck

Lots of them.... in fact they are the majority of new members or so it appears to my eyes. Too bad because it never was like that when this place was jumping.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.