Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Why Is No one Ever Challenged?

Old 04-17-2019, 09:06 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Why Is No one Ever Challenged?

Why is no one ever challenged when they say "What America needs is a comprehensive immigration bill to solve the crisis"? Why is another law needed to deal with illegals? Just kick them out
Old 04-17-2019, 08:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

In my youth I was taught that logic is simple... Throughout my years I've seen that to be proven many times... Except when it comes to politics, and politicians!!!
Old 04-18-2019, 01:43 AM
Dominant Buck

Can't kick illegals out. They are the minority soon to be majority then they will kick us out.
Old 04-20-2019, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
In my youth I was taught that logic is simple... Throughout my years I've seen that to be proven many times... Except when it comes to politics, and politicians!!!
What I've learned is that Logic is science and reason is reality. Reality is a lot more flexible then science it seems.
Old 04-20-2019, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Why is no one ever challenged when they say "What America needs is a comprehensive immigration bill to solve the crisis"? Why is another law needed to deal with illegals? Just kick them out
As above. Our laws are not based on logic they are based on reason. It's reasonable to expect we can right better laws as we do it all of the time.
Old 04-20-2019, 10:40 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
As above. Our laws are not based on logic they are based on reason. It's reasonable to expect we can right better laws as we do it all of the time.
what's better laws than the current process of applying for citizenship in the country you currently live in and waiting to come in when it's your turn? Do you have a better idea than that process? Also, what's wrong with deporting people with 24 hours? You don't get to decide to live in the US by your choice. It's our choice. So again, why all the talk of comprehensive reform? I'm not seeing where new laws would correct keeping illegals out of here.
Old 04-20-2019, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
what's better laws than the current process of applying for citizenship in the country you currently live in and waiting to come in when it's your turn? Do you have a better idea than that process? Also, what's wrong with deporting people with 24 hours? You don't get to decide to live in the US by your choice. It's our choice. So again, why all the talk of comprehensive reform? I'm not seeing where new laws would correct keeping illegals out of here.
I guess some people are concerned they might be doing more harm by sending people back to the lands they abandoned for whatever reason. That would explain their desire for hearings and judgments. You see, there is more then one law pertaining to these matters. Again, I guess that is why they ask for a COMPREHENSIVE set of laws. This part seems simple enough. You don't like it? Well that is your choice.
Old 04-20-2019, 01:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post

I would rather we write better laws!
Old 04-20-2019, 01:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
I would rather we write better laws!
Yes, me to.
Old 04-20-2019, 01:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

My laws would make it clear about what happens to invaders of our country no matter what their contrived reasons are. They would be unceremoniously shipped back to whatever crap hole came from with the admonition that the next time they will get the chop, no exceptions! I suspect our illegal invader problem would end PDQ. I would also deport anyone who harbored illegals, no exceptions.