Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
America is overrun with people, period. >

America is overrun with people, period.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

America is overrun with people, period.

Old 04-13-2019, 12:13 AM
Spike

Exclamation America is overrun with people, period.

Lack of virginity, vasectomies, the pill, using the services of adoption agencies, or immigration control combined with the "be-fruitful-and-multiply" mantra of the Christers....I don't know for certain but if you check out this world population density map, Canada, Australia, Russia, Greenland, much of Africa and most of South America is lighter in color than the American map. Europe looks about as bad as Asia. Mexico is, not surprisingly, darker than us. Britain, Germany and Italy are denser than even China. Holland is as dark as India!! If the Democrats, Left, Libs, RINOS and Progs had their way, the map of America would be as dark as the map of India. On the following link, the density map shown there, the darker the shaded area, the more dense that area is in people's numbers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popula...on_density.svg

If I, a native-born American, had my own way, the American map would be no darker than that of Australia. We should just export bad people from this country to Australia to darken their map some since it is an island of convicts anyway.

Last edited by Dave_Preston; 04-13-2019 at 12:40 AM.
Old 04-13-2019, 06:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

well I don't agree with all you have stated here, I do feel there is a serious problem with people today not having much self control and a lack of care about there actions.
sure seems greedy to me that so many people are willing to Make kids they cannot afford or care for properly, and feel nothing it seems in care of responsibility for making these children!
far worse maybe is there are countless people that seem to have learned how to WORK the system, to benefit off having kids, with the rest of working class people paying for and supporting both parents and children!
its a greedy world out there anymore, where too many don't seem to care about actions now and what effects they will have down the road in time!
all about the NOW< and who cares about later, but yet so many DO have to care about later as they do live to be in the later!

I still say a lot of this stuff is a lack of education and morals and self respect and respect of others.
its sure not the same to me as it was a few generations ago, on how folks view life!
Old 04-13-2019, 05:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Anyone that thinks America is too crowded has never been to Europe or Asia. Here's the problem with that map, it doesn't take into consideration the different areas of America, it shows it as a single entity. Go to places like KS, NE, SD, ND, MT etc... and you have huge tracts of land with very, very few people. Compare that to places like southern CA, NY, NJ etc.... So the actual map of America would be some places really dark in color while many other places would be much lighter. The map is an over simplification of the actual situation. If the OP thinks everything is hunky dory in AU, that tells me has never been there either. For what is worth, I have been to Europe, Asia and Australia. Believe me, I'll take the USA any day of the week.
Old 04-13-2019, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Believe me, I'll take the USA any day of the week.
Yep!

-Jake
Old 04-13-2019, 06:29 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry flags, I usually agree with most of your posts, but in my opinion, AMERICA IS FULL! I'm 5th generation Colorado, and 45 years ago I felt like Colorado was too crowded so I moved to Montana. If I didn't still have family in the Denver area, I would never go back there. The Front Range is like solid people from Wellington to Colorado Springs. Here in Montana we broke the million mark in the last census, and that's WAY too many people for a state the size of Montana. Montana is FULL! But I've heard that North Dakota is nice. And yes, I've been to cities like Istanbul, Baku, Saigon, Johannesburg, and Hong Kong. Standing room only. And I've also been to American cities like Los Angles, San Francisco, Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, and New York City. They are fast approaching or have reached the standing room only status of the big masses of humanity in many of the 3rd world countries of Europe, Asia, and Africa.

But I do agree with you 100% that I'll take the USA any day of the week.
Old 04-14-2019, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Anyone that thinks America is too crowded has never been to Europe or Asia. Here's the problem with that map, it doesn't take into consideration the different areas of America, it shows it as a single entity. Go to places like KS, NE, SD, ND, MT etc... and you have huge tracts of land with very, very few people. Compare that to places like southern CA, NY, NJ etc.... So the actual map of America would be some places really dark in color while many other places would be much lighter. The map is an over simplification of the actual situation. If the OP thinks everything is hunky dory in AU, that tells me has never been there either. For what is worth, I have been to Europe, Asia and Australia. Believe me, I'll take the USA any day of the week.
Palm Sunday 2019. I agree with flags.
Old 04-14-2019, 07:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

If we could deport the liberals and illegals there would be plenty of room!
Old 04-14-2019, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
If we could deport the liberals and illegals there would be plenty of room!
HAHA I agree with this
and there is NO place like the USA
its why so many are here and so many illegals trying to get in here!

lack of being able to stand up in there own country and FIX the problems, they prefer to come here and bring problems to US,(remember folks HOW the USA got to be the USA< we FOUGHT for it, )

A million plus folks illegally entering a country IMO is an act of war!

LOVE to see what would happen if this many people tried to illegally sneak into Russia and how it would be handled??

people in the USA IMO have become SOFT, too worried about doing what we all know needs doing, or even saying what needs to be said,
just so they can be politically correct, instead of actually solving problems anymore

this give everyone a hug mind set is what is also ruining things here IMO
still better than what else is out there IMO
but man were on a down ward spiral and picking up speed faster and faster!
Old 04-14-2019, 10:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

Absolutely, an invasion is an invasion no matter if the invaders come by ship, plane or on foot They should all be treated the same way, with whatever force is necessary to turn them back and take away any incentive they have to invade us by making it too painful to continue to try! My home is in America, my abode is also in America and I assure you, there is no doubt what I would do if anyone invaded or tried to invade my abode.
Old 04-14-2019, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

People coming here for a better life and to raise their children in safety (relative safety) is a far cry from an invasion by opposing forces.

The main thing to take away from this dialog is that people tend to congregate. So you have dense populations in some areas and sparse populations in others.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.