Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Biden touching little girls

Old 04-03-2019, 06:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Biden touching little girls

The media keeps talking about these women but what about these little girls. This video is very disturbing IMO.

Biden is done, if he runs he may get ruined completely.

Old 04-03-2019, 06:50 AM
Dominant Buck

Didn't bother watching the entire movie. Personally, this is all much to do about nothing The growing outrage over this crap is BS. However, Joe is creepy in that he insists on skinny dipping alone while under guard by the Secret Service. Now that's just weird.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Didn't bother watching the entire movie. Personally, this is all much to do about nothing The growing outrage over this crap is BS. However, Joe is creepy in that he insists on skinny dipping alone while under guard by the Secret Service. Now that's just weird.
Its pretty disturbing that you think an old man groping little girls breast and even nipples is much to do about nothing. I mean at about 2:25 he reaches right out and gropes the breast of what appears to be about a 12 year old child making her visibly very uncomfortable. At 4:25 he again rubs his hand all over the breast and nipple of what looks like about a 6 year old child again making her visually very uncomfortable.

He is clearly targeting and inappropriately touching little girls in this video.

Last edited by rockport; 04-03-2019 at 07:16 AM.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

Awww that is good old uncle Joe, he s harmless. Lets see how the Dems handle one of their own.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:22 AM
Super Moderator

I think the Dems are taking Biden out. I heard that Bernie supporters are behind this but not necessarily Bernie. In a way, it's ironic to watch a party that before never cared about sexual peccadilloes now using the same thing to take front-runner Dem candidates out. I wonder when Biden supporters are going to return the favor.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
I think the Dems are taking Biden out. I heard that Bernie supporters are behind this but not necessarily Bernie. In a way, it's ironic to watch a party that before never cared about sexual peccadilloes now using the same thing to take front-runner Dem candidates out. I wonder when Biden supporters are going to return the favor.
Well they know this is coming. Kind of seems like they are rolling out some feelers (no pun intended) to see how the public reacts. As you can see in the video there is a plethora of stuff readily available that is far worse than what the media is telling the public to notice right now.

I mean I coach a lot of little girls and Ive never seen a mans hand touching any of their nipples like that and we are playing a sport with equipment changes etc and Joe can't even be around a little girl without finding a way to get his filthy hands on or near their breasts/nipples?
Old 04-03-2019, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Until the Democrats address Justin Fairfax, Bill Clinton, and the famous antics of Ted Kennedy, I think they are all full of Schlitz.

C. Davis
Old 04-03-2019, 07:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Don't forget JFK!
Old 04-03-2019, 08:02 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by rockport View Post
Its pretty disturbing that you think an old man groping little girls breast and even nipples is much to do about nothing. I mean at about 2:25 he reaches right out and gropes the breast of what appears to be about a 12 year old child making her visibly very uncomfortable. At 4:25 he again rubs his hand all over the breast and nipple of what looks like about a 6 year old child again making her visually very uncomfortable.

He is clearly targeting and inappropriately touching little girls in this video.
reading comprehension issues today I see. Perhaps tomorrow you might have a better day. Good luck
Old 04-03-2019, 09:46 AM
Dominant Buck

I just tried to see him doing a titty twister but never saw it. When exactly did he reach out for that nipple? It wasn't at 2:25

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service