Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Biden touching little girls

Old 04-05-2019, 03:14 PM
Dominant Buck

I have looked at several videos with Biden which have been taken over the years. There appears to be a common theme especially when there are very young girls in the picture. One touchy feely might be an accident but there is a commonality to his actions that aren't normal behavior for an adult male. Smelling a girls hair and kissing the top of her head are not something most people would consider normal for a stranger. If there are videos watch where his hands always seem to end up. Perhaps he is suffering from diminished filters due to old age which would be a problem..

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 04-05-2019 at 03:23 PM.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

First, I'd like to be clear... Like Cal, I am not, and have never been a fan of Biden's, and have never, nor ever will vote for him...

That said, I find the the assertion (Which the vid is clearly trying to insinuate) that Biden is intentionally "groping" little girls with some sort of perverse intent to be ridiculous...

Lets look at the setting as a whole... This is a filmed swearing in ceremony... The Parents/Grandparents of these children are standing right there... Just my opinion, but it seems like a far stretch for me to believe that Biden, or anyone else for that matter would be intentionally groping little girls with bad intent in that setting...

Here's a question... Why have none of the Parents/Grandparents at this event ever spoken out about Biden inappropriately touching these girls? My guess would be because the whole premise is absurd...

At the 2:25 mark I didn't see a breast being touched... At the 4:25 mark I see a shoulder touch, and do see Biden's hand in front of the girl, but can't tell if he's actually touching her at that point, or if his hand just hanging there... It seems like a far reach to believe the he's copping an inappropriate feel while standing there talking with two adults less than 2 feet away, and other adults filing in for a photo op...

As for the girls being uncomfortable... Sure... I'm thinking if I were them, in a strange setting, with some old guy that I probably don't know physically moving me around, and IMO getting a little to close physically, I'm pretty sure that I'd be looking uncomfortable too...

Do I believe that Biden is a dunce that is out of touch with physical boundaries in this day and age? Yup... Do I believe the Biden is a pedophile that is sneaking cheap feels of little girls? Nope... And don't believe that this video proves that he is... This is a smear video that is loaded with insinuation...

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 04-05-2019 at 07:27 PM.
Old 04-05-2019, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is like crazy town.

Its right there is HD and its not happening? Just weird

I guess people are waiting for the media to tell them its wrong.

As far as parents/grandparents there is a video of Session slapping Bidens had away as he reaches for what I believe is his granddaughter,
Old 04-06-2019, 03:39 AM
Dominant Buck

Funny, this wasn't an issue until the media and those running against Biden made it an issue just a few weeks ago. It's kind of ironic you said people must need the media to point it out.

I'm sure if we went back several years you have a thread on the forum about it when Biden was running for VP., right? I'm sure you were out in front on this one years ago.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 04-06-2019 at 04:06 AM.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Funny, this wasn't an issue until the media and those running against Biden made it an issue just a few weeks ago. It's kind of ironic you said people must need the media to point it out.

I'm sure if we went back several years you have a thread on the forum about it when Biden was running for VP., right? I'm sure you were out in front on this one years ago.
No, when I was looking at what the ridiculous media is going on and on about and I didn't think was a very big deal with these full grown women all the sudden claiming he made them uncomfortable I found things I do think are very disturbing and things I can't believe full grown adults are ok with.

I actually did something you are not capable of . I went in thinking this this stuff is ridiculous then I seen his hands all over a bunch of children with my own 2 eyes and changed my mind.

Last edited by rockport; 04-06-2019 at 04:31 AM.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

If he would have touched my daughter where he touched on the video, he would have lost a hand, or worse.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:50 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by rockport View Post
No, when I was looking at what the ridiculous media is going on and on about and I didn't think was a very big deal with these full grown women all the sudden claiming he made them uncomfortable I found things I do think are very disturbing and things I can't believe full grown adults are ok with.

I actually did something you are not capable of . I went in thinking this this stuff is ridiculous then I seen his hands all over a bunch of children with my own 2 eyes and changed my mind.
congratulations, that was a really good video editing job you did. Must have taken a lot of effort and time to put together and watching all that raw footage. Someone has to do it and we thank you.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
If he would have touched my daughter where he touched on the video, he would have lost a hand, or worse.
I agree 100%
Old 04-06-2019, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

congratulations, that was a really good video editing job you did. Must have taken a lot of effort and time to put together and watching all that raw footage. Someone has to do it and we thank you.
It use to be if you're going to make such an allegation against someone, it had to be true.
hhmmmmmmmm
Old 04-06-2019, 09:39 AM
Dominant Buck

No, I'm taking your word for it. You did all this independent of any media influence. I thought for sure you just sought out raw footage and put that clip together That wasn't you and your independent work? My bad. I guess I was mistaken.