Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Should the Mueller Report be released to Congress & the public? >

Should the Mueller Report be released to Congress & the public?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Should the Mueller Report be released to Congress & the public?

Old 04-18-2019, 08:49 AM
Typical Buck

"Legal experts 'flabbergasted' by AG Barr's 'deliberate political performance' he's too far into the tank' for Trump"
Old 04-18-2019, 09:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Let me guess, the above member is on a tangent because they found nothing on Trump and if the above poster follows his general ploy he will source something from a site like alternet or some such. I hope everyone understands that sources such as alternet etc... are listed as extremely biased and untrustworthy by the media bias website (https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/). If you don't believe me, look it up for yourself.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

Old 04-18-2019, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Word just out:
Trump tweeting that the witch hunt was a "witch hunt"....... constitutes obstruction.
Hillary taking a hammer to her illegal server isn't.

C. Davis
Old 04-18-2019, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Have too say that the report seems to reveal a very sad state of things...

I'm not a Trumper, and this report does nothing to change that...

He's exonerated of collusion because his people were not skilled enough too actually pull it off... Though it seems that it may not be from a lack of trying...

It would seem that he "may" be guilty of "attempted obstruction" but will never be convicted/impeached of "obstruction" because his underlings refused to follow his orders...

This is still washing out, but have too say that I'm not surprised about what I feel to be this bit of foolishness with this administration...
Old 04-19-2019, 01:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post

He's exonerated of collusion because his people were not skilled enough too actually pull it off... Though it seems that it may not be from a lack of trying...

It would seem that he "may" be guilty of "attempted obstruction" but will never be convicted/impeached of "obstruction" because his underlings refused to follow his orders...

This is still washing out, but have too say that I'm not surprised about what I feel to be this bit of foolishness with this administration...
LOL!!
So he is not seasoned in the Democrat art of corruption.
Now I see why the left finds it so hard to believe. He wasn't smart enough to collude and obstruct, but some how he beat Hillary, the Master.

​​​​​C. Davis

​​

Last edited by C. Davis; 04-19-2019 at 02:54 AM.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:55 AM
Dominant Buck

I have to disagree.

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
the report is meant to continue to deflect attention away from the Obama administrations crimes. That's the sad part.

agreed but I'm not sure I was expecting that either.
actually what the report doesn't show was all the bad actors on the Russian side are connected to Hillary and Obama. Mueller's job wasn't to reveal that information . That required real detective work.
No at all. He did nothing of the sort. Do you realize this is the first president who didn't invoke executive privilege when he had multiple opportunities to do so? This report reveal he actually did the exact opposite and was fully transparent.
This report has nothing to do with Trump. It's all a ruse.
Old 04-19-2019, 02:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 04-19-2019, 06:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
I have to disagree.

the report is meant to continue to deflect attention away from the Obama administrations crimes. That's the sad part.

agreed but I'm not sure I was expecting that either.
actually what the report doesn't show was all the bad actors on the Russian side are connected to Hillary and Obama. Mueller's job wasn't to reveal that information . That required real detective work.

No at all. He did nothing of the sort. Do you realize this is the first president who didn't invoke executive privilege when he had multiple opportunities to do so? This report reveal he actually did the exact opposite and was fully transparent.

This report has nothing to do with Trump. It's all a ruse.
The Mueller investigations was the result of intelligence gathered. I have not finished reading this heavily redacted document. But like Lunker said it does not present trump or his administration in a favorable light. I think this should be what is in your thoughts instead of attempting to deflect.
Old 04-20-2019, 11:39 AM
Typical Buck

Did Putin and/or one of his henchmen abruptly cut the TV satellite feed link to the U.S. from PBS news reporter Ryan Chilcote's interview on the Mueller Investigation Report from Moscow on PBS's Newshour - April 18, 2019?

The feed link cut event look's highly suspicious to me...and it seems to suggest the Russkies 86'd the interview during Chilcote's report.

No telling what Putin and his henchmen are up to next.

Thoughts???

Chilcote's interview starts at 46:00 and abruptly ends at 48:16.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service