Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Should the Mueller Report be released to Congress & the public? >

Should the Mueller Report be released to Congress & the public?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Should the Mueller Report be released to Congress & the public?

Old 04-02-2019, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

"A sudden White House change of heart: Trump doesn't want America to see Mueller's report anymore"

"As sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, we all knew Donald Trump's dalliance with transparency on Robert Mueller's findings would come to a screeching halt once someone explained to him the difference between Attorney General Barr's 4 page hack job and Mueller's 400-page-plus-report, now that Trump has learned those other 396 pages aren't all dazzling pictures of him."

Source:

http://www.alternet.org/2019/04/a-su...report-anymore

Last edited by Erno86; 04-02-2019 at 12:34 PM. Reason: added a sentence
Old 04-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
"A sudden White House change of heart: Trump doesn't want America to see Mueller's report anymore"

"As sure as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, we all knew Donald Trump's dalliance with transparency on Robert Mueller's findings would come to a screeching halt.

Source:

http://www.alternet.org/2019/04/a-su...report-anymore

You did not know nor do you know now anything about what Trump may r may not have done. I suspect the only thing you know is the drivel that your handlers send you to post and all you do is repeat someone else's words. I suggest you actually take a look at what you post, you might be as repulsed as many of us are.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Please tell me that LIB doesn't consider alternet a valid source. They are listed by the media bias website as untrustworthy and fraudulent in their reporting practices. Look them up. folks this is the same sort of BS that NW used to do. Pull up a biased and flawed source and tried to sell it as factual. Typical LIB ploy.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Why would an invalid individual worry about valid sources for information? Posting valid information would show them for what they are!
Old 04-05-2019, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

"Trump asks to look into the 'oranges' of the Mueller Investigation"

My irony is...the orangeman keep saying 'oranges' (except for once). It does sound odd with Trump sounding like he's verbally infatuated with the word 'oranges'. I think James Comey would agree with me...ever since he came up to Donald Trump in the White House too shake his hand --- Later commenting about Trump's orange hair and orange facial skin; except for around his eyes.

"Pretty sure he's the orange of the investigation."

quote: Ben Woodward

"President's day of strange and confusing statements"

Last edited by Erno86; 04-05-2019 at 11:49 AM. Reason: added a few words
Old 04-07-2019, 12:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

"'SNL' parodies William Barr's Mueller Report"

Enjoy...

Old 04-07-2019, 02:00 PM
Typical Buck

i would believe anything written by Barr. he was put in there by Trump to protect him. some Congress members have clearances just as Barr does. they deal with this regularly and should see the whole report. the people on the Mueller team are already saying that Barr is trying to hide parts of the report to protect Trump. and no im not braindead. i just listen to and read thing other then Fox news and biased websites.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Mr. Slim View Post
i would believe anything written by Barr. he was put in there by Trump to protect him.
Of course you don't believe Barr, but then you're pretty solidly LIB in most things and have been against Trump in everything since he was elected. Your posts have proven that. Therefore anything you comment on in this matter must be taken with your bias in consideration.

Tell me, would you honestly say the same thing about Barr if he had come out and said Trump was guilty of everything? Would you still not believe him or would he suddenly be the wisest man in DC? See where I am going with this? Your angst is with the outcome, not the man doing the talking and that makes your comment moot. Do you understand the point I just made? Or did it fly over your head?
Old 04-08-2019, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

It doesn't take a genius to figure this game out, The Dems are going to Cherry pick anything they can out of the report and try to spin it to the moon and back. I'd also be hesitant to give them any more ammo than absolutely necessary. Pretty much the same with his tax returns, They are going to find something or they'll just make something up.

I always like to give stuff like this the mirror test, could the accusers stand the same scrutiny they give the accused? In all likelihood, they couldn't.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report was released to the public on Thursday"

Here it is:

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.