Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Gallup: Liberals outnumber conservatives in only 6 states >

Gallup: Liberals outnumber conservatives in only 6 states

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Gallup: Liberals outnumber conservatives in only 6 states

Old 02-25-2019, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

thats a damn shame, I really enjoyed hunting modoc and the warner wilderness areas. about 4 decades ago for 4 years in a row NORTH EASTERN CORNER OF CALIFORNIA

Old 02-25-2019, 02:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Careful you will be giving away some of CalHunter's honey holes. He might have to edit your post....Deleted by CalHunter... LOL
Old 02-25-2019, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator

I noticed that Texas is colored pink and is only labelled "more conservative than average." Are they getting a batch of less than conservative people moving in state?
Old 02-25-2019, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
I noticed that Texas is colored pink and is only labelled "more conservative than average." Are they getting a batch of less than conservative people moving in state?
Californians from silicon valley. They came to Texas with money and higher standards for education. They've brought the TBE into the 21st century and Texans are better for it. As it is, Cruz still won and perhaps one of the Democrats rising stars has hit a patch of ice.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Yeah you must see all that first hand being that close to Chi-town. Talk about a hornets nest.......
Yeah we are under siege right now. They are attacking our gun rights, just passed $15 minimum wage, and are dead set on more and more taxes. We have been looking at houses in Missouri. Its a shame because I love down state IL.

Chicago didn't like it at all when counties downstate started declaring themselves sanctuary cities for gun owners.

Last edited by rockport; 02-25-2019 at 07:00 PM.
Old 02-25-2019, 07:08 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Careful you will be giving away some of CalHunter's honey holes. He might have to edit your post....Deleted by CalHunter... LOL

I haven't seen a deleted by Cal joke in a while

-Jake
Old 02-25-2019, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

That poll makes me think that maybe people are waking up, instead of acting like a flock of angry Chickens (liberals). The downside is this is the same pollsters that guaranteed Hillary would win.
Old 02-25-2019, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
Californians from silicon valley. They came to Texas with money and higher standards for education. They've brought the TBE into the 21st century and Texans are better for it. As it is, Cruz still won and perhaps one of the Democrats rising stars has hit a patch of ice.
I remember reading similar stats not long after the crash... Seems like the trend is continuing today... Not just from Cali... Have also read complaints from some in Idaho complaining about the influx of folks from Cali...

Be careful what you wish for Texas...

https://www.uhaul.com/Articles/About...State-Of-2016/

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/aust...rse/1489354272

http://www.aei.org/publication/amazi...an-vice-versa/

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 02-25-2019 at 08:59 PM.
Old 02-26-2019, 01:36 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Bocajnala View Post
I haven't seen a deleted by Cal joke in a while

-Jake
Couldn't help myself.....hope I don't get banned for it. LOL
Old 02-26-2019, 06:28 AM
Super Moderator

Smart aleck.

Lunkerdog, I read an article a while back that documented more people from Washington were moving into Idaho than California. Both states still had something like 10K+ people per year moving into Idaho and were the 2 states with the most people moving into Idaho. I read another Idaho article (from some online Idaho paper) that showed many of the Californians moving into Idaho were very conservative and were actually changing Idaho from a Libertarian (purple) state to a more conservative (Red) state. I don't doubt that some liberal Californians have moved to Idaho but the evidence shows most Californians moving to Idaho are conservative. I suspect it would be similar with Texas but have not read anything to support such a hunch.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service