Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Jussie Smollett/Dem Hypocrisy

Old 02-20-2019, 02:10 PM
Typical Buck

Default Jussie Smollett/Dem Hypocrisy

Can't believe this guy. I hope he gets the maximum penalty imposed on him. The way the Democrat party has been behaving for the last couple years, they deserve him. i'd like to see Cory Booker and Kamala Harris come out and say they judged this case too quickly. Oh and Pelosi, too. Not going to hold my breath.

btw, where are the marches in DC and other prominent cities for all the wrongs committed by Dems over the last month or so (Virginia gov officials, covington kids, etc)?

Crickets
Old 02-20-2019, 02:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

It is pretty evident he is a liar and hired two people to help him with the fraud. The question is, will he be made to pay the price for filing a false police report and made to pay for the investigation?
Old 02-21-2019, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

The question is, will he be made to pay the price for filing a false police report and made to pay for the investigation?

I am expecting a show trial similar to the OJ trial - complete with Smollett getting off scott free.
Old 02-21-2019, 06:50 AM
Super Moderator

I just saw a headline stating Smollett has been arrested. It's a start. Stirring people up with phony crimes is pretty despicable.
Old 02-21-2019, 03:58 PM
Dominant Buck

Hahahahahahhahhaha
Attached Thumbnails Jussie Smollett/Dem Hypocrisy-fb_img_1550789365649.jpg  
Old 02-21-2019, 08:21 PM
Super Moderator

hahahahahahaha
Old 02-22-2019, 03:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

This makes me think about the interior mental workings of liberals, leftists, progressives, and democrats generally. You know this is NOT the only person that has born false witness on that side of the political spectrum. Nor are their failings limited to lieing. What about simple bias and prejuduce in analyzing information? I mean a very broad range of activities. If they are ready and willing to stage things like this -- again, this is NOT the only example of specifically this kind of staging -- what else are they willing to do? Distort global warming evidence? Use government bureaus as weapons against citizens, turn the other way when confronted with clear crimes by their own. This broad range of corrupt thinking and acting is endemic in the liberals, leftists. Progressives. Victory at any price. No need to examine oneself and one's motives. No need to comply with codes and standards.
Old 02-22-2019, 04:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
This makes me think about the interior mental workings of liberals, leftists, progressives, and democrats generally. You know this is NOT the only person that has born false witness on that side of the political spectrum. Nor are their failings limited to lieing. What about simple bias and prejuduce in analyzing information? I mean a very broad range of activities. If they are ready and willing to stage things like this -- again, this is NOT the only example of specifically this kind of staging -- what else are they willing to do? Distort global warming evidence? Use government bureaus as weapons against citizens, turn the other way when confronted with clear crimes by their own. This broad range of corrupt thinking and acting is endemic in the liberals, leftists. Progressives. Victory at any price. No need to examine oneself and one's motives. No need to comply with codes and standards.
The whole platform is a lie designed to gain power. You ever in your life actually met a liberal that practiced what they preached? I havn't, not a single one.
Old 02-22-2019, 08:32 AM
Typical Buck

He's been arrested and is now being prosecuted. The TV series removed him from the final episodes and I guess terminated his contract, kind of like Spacey. I'd say he's pretty much radioactive for the libs at this point.