Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
If Trump Signs, The Democrats Steamrolled Him Again >

If Trump Signs, The Democrats Steamrolled Him Again

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

If Trump Signs, The Democrats Steamrolled Him Again

Old 02-15-2019, 12:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Default If Trump Signs, The Democrats Steamrolled Him Again

https://www.conservativereview.com/n...-omnibus-bill/
Old 02-15-2019, 04:45 AM
Spike

With the many “loop holes” that are in the bill, It certainly looks as though we’ve lost our Republic! If the local (border counties) have the ability to stop wall construction.....we have nothing to slow, much less, stop the influx of illegal immigration! memtb
Old 02-15-2019, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

I think the National Emergency will trump (no pun intended) those loopholes.
Old 02-15-2019, 10:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Seems to me that Trump does a pretty good job of steamrolling himself... So much for "The Art of the Deal"...
Old 02-15-2019, 10:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Seems to me that Trump does a pretty good job of steamrolling himself... So much for "The Art of the Deal"...
You can knock Trump all you want, but look on the flip side and make an honest judgment what you think is the right direction.
I was discussing the border with a liberal yesterday. She said we should help the poor and underprivileged immigrants coming from the south. I asked her if she had kids, she said yes a twelve-year-old daughter. I said conservatively 500 grown men are illegally crossing the border every day. They come from countries where your twelve-year-old daughter would be legal to have sex with. They come from places with 4-10 times the murder rate of the U.S. Do you honestly think they are going to leave their attitudes at the border and suddenly transform into model citizens? Honestly, the wall may not be "the" answer but may be part of "an" answer.
More people die of drugs in a year than died in Vietnam in ten years. You honestly don't think it prudent to slow the flow of illegal drugs by any and all means possible?
The mirror test, do you think the democratic policies will make things worse or better? Honestly?
Old 02-16-2019, 02:07 AM
Dominant Buck

That's all well and good. I think we all could come up with similar questions to ask. However, Trump is the one with a pen and a mega horn. His problem is he isn't conservative and hasn't surrounded himself with conservatives for good advice.

It amazes me for a person who I believe knows marketing as good as anyone out there, seem to be failing badly at what he is good at. My guess is he's trying to do too much. He needed to take his number one issue, illegal immigration and hammer it home from day one. He spent way too much time bickering with useless celebrities and stuff. Daily he should have been hammering the border stats, murders, MS13......

now we have this crap sandwich and we the American people got screwed. Did you read the bombs placed inside this bill? Mark Meadows who the president should be listening to more, said demand a continuing resolution for another week or two and don't sign the bill. Instead, he listens ed to Mitch McConnell. Sad day for America.
Old 02-16-2019, 08:07 AM
Typical Buck

For once I have to agree with Anne Coulter "Trump is an idiot," but maybe for different reasons --- in my book.
Old 02-16-2019, 08:10 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
For once I have to agree with Anne Coulter "Trump is an idiot," but maybe for different reasons --- in my book.
must make you proud how hard your party works for illegals at the expense of the American people.
Old 02-16-2019, 09:36 AM
Super Moderator

On further reflection of the OP's point, I think Trump is cooking a frog, turning the heat up slowly so the frog dowsn't even know he's cooking.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MudderChuck View Post
You can knock Trump all you want, but look on the flip side and make an honest judgment what you think is the right direction.
I was discussing the border with a liberal yesterday. She said we should help the poor and underprivileged immigrants coming from the south. I asked her if she had kids, she said yes a twelve-year-old daughter. I said conservatively 500 grown men are illegally crossing the border every day. They come from countries where your twelve-year-old daughter would be legal to have sex with. They come from places with 4-10 times the murder rate of the U.S. Do you honestly think they are going to leave their attitudes at the border and suddenly transform into model citizens? Honestly, the wall may not be "the" answer but may be part of "an" answer.
More people die of drugs in a year than died in Vietnam in ten years. You honestly don't think it prudent to slow the flow of illegal drugs by any and all means possible?
The mirror test, do you think the democratic policies will make things worse or better? Honestly?
I don't disagree with Trump when it comes to the wall, or border security... Not what I said at all... My insinuation was that he blew the deal... IMO, Trump is pretty good at stepping on his(Use yer imagination)...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service