Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Get The Popcorn Ready, Hypocrisy Is About To Breakout >

Get The Popcorn Ready, Hypocrisy Is About To Breakout

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Get The Popcorn Ready, Hypocrisy Is About To Breakout

Old 02-11-2019, 07:54 AM
Typical Buck

So the Governor and the AG like to wear blackface and at least one of them posed with somebody in a KKK outfit. And the Lt. Governor just likes to assault women but doesn't pose with people dressed in KKK. Have I missed anything?
Old 02-11-2019, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
So the Governor and the AG like to wear blackface and at least one of them posed with somebody in a KKK outfit. And the Lt. Governor just likes to assault women but doesn't pose with people dressed in KKK. Have I missed anything?
I think all of this has come to light to make the voting public miss or forget the Democrat's real stance on infanticide. The Governor let that out of the bag. History has proven full blown racism does not hurt the Democrats with their voters.

C. Davis
Old 02-12-2019, 09:10 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
You three Dems. are going to have to clue the rest of us in on the ins and outs of Klanism.

C. Davis
Governor Northam should at least support the redesign "Sic Semper Tyrannis" - "Thus Always To Tyrants" of the Virginia state flag.

Old 02-12-2019, 09:13 AM
Typical Buck

Still no comments about the Lt Gov's sexual assault of 2 women and the AG's use of blackface also? I'm starting to wonder about your standards. You expressed you "dion't know" about sex assault of women and blackface only. Is posing with somebody in a KKK outfit your only reason for anybody having to step down from office? Just wondering since your above posts seem to go out of your way to ignore the other 2.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:30 AM
Fork Horn

I've gotten into deep trouble with the KKK...but I don't want to reveal the nature of the circumstances involved.

As for the Lt. Gov...I support a full FBI investigation of the accusations involved.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:22 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
I've gotten into deep trouble with the KKK...but I don't want to reveal the nature of the circumstances involved.

As for the Lt. Gov...I support a full FBI investigation of the accusations involved.
of course you do because the FBI doesn't investigate this stuff. The local police do.

it's funny to watch the lefts identity politics play out. They're in a major quandary. While they want to get the Lt governor to resign, the cant give a pass to the two whities also in trouble. But if they demand the the governor resign, the must force out the AG also. If they continue to do nothing, they are becoming more and more the laughing stock and it will carry into 2020 elections. Like I said, get the popcorn out.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:29 AM
Typical Buck

Well said FM, well said. Erno, somehow I think your comments about waiting for an investigation in claims of sexual assault were likely different during the recent Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:37 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
Well said FM, well said. Erno, somehow I think your comments about waiting for an investigation in claims of sexual assault were likely different during the recent Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.
I believe they weren't. I fully supported Kavanaugh's investigation by the FBI.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:01 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
I fully supported Kavanaugh's investigation by the FBI.
Which one? The previous six investigations or the Dem grand standing demand of a thorough seventh investigation!