Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
What has Trump really accomplished? >

What has Trump really accomplished?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

What has Trump really accomplished?

Old 01-30-2019, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator

Default What has Trump really accomplished?

Quite a bit I suppose.

-Jake
Old 01-30-2019, 09:35 PM
Super Moderator

Now Al Gore is all bummed out.
Old 01-31-2019, 05:13 AM
Dominant Buck

His global warming is here. Wind chill -24 today. Keeping me off the ice.......GRRRRRRRR
Old 01-31-2019, 02:38 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
His global warming is here. Wind chill -24 today. Keeping me off the ice.......GRRRRRRRR
suck it up
Old 01-31-2019, 04:44 PM
Dominant Buck

I will...lol
Missing a day of fishing is withdrawal and tomorrow will be the same. Bought a new truck and need go to the mainland to have a cap put on the back. It will be nice to be able to keep my gear in the back without having the snow cover it. Looked out to the west this morning and couldn't see the shore. Hard wind was blowing snow so hard that it made a whiteout. Good day to stay home.
Old 01-31-2019, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

You know it's cold when a serious Ice Fisher stays home.

We're still in the negatives tonight.

The chickens are huddled up around their heater. But seem to be handling it just fine.

I checked them all out this morning and checked their feet out. They were all good.

-Jake
Old 01-31-2019, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator

I'm toughing it out with daytime highs in the 60's. Guess it must be some kind of al bore plot.

Has anyone else noticed that al bore and al queda both start with "al?" Just sayin'.
Old 02-01-2019, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

It is cold here as well, the high today will be in the low 70's with a slight chance of rain.

.................................................. .................................................. .......................
Old 02-01-2019, 08:17 AM
Typical Buck

Contrary to President Trump's nonsensical tweet, calling "What the hell is going on with Global Warming? --- Please come back fast!." The latest North American continent's cold snap is --- the most likely hypothesis based on scientific weather computer data --- "due to global warming."

Due to the rapid melting of sea ice in the Arctic...the liquid sea absorbs more heat, rather then just having the sea ice reflect the sun's solar rays back into space. The excess heat rises from the liquid ocean and up into the spinning polar vortex, which caused the vortex to split into two vortices; with one being sent spinning into the United States.

Last edited by Erno86; 02-01-2019 at 12:02 PM. Reason: changed Trump's Twitter quote
Old 02-01-2019, 08:21 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
Contrary to President Trump's nonsensical call of "we need global warming to come back"...the latest North American continent's cold snap is --- the most likely hypothesis based on scientific weather computer data --- "due to global warming."

Due to the rapid melting of sea ice in the Arctic...the liquid sea absorbs more heat, rather then just having the sea ice reflect the sun's solar rays back into space. The excess heat rises from the liquid ocean and up into the spinning polar vortex, which caused the vortex to split into two vortexes; with one being sent spinning into the United States.
so you're saying I really should just wait it out and the oceans will come to me do I can have beach front property without moving again. That's awesome news.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 02-01-2019 at 08:26 AM.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service