Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Which border needs the wall?

Old 01-18-2019, 10:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Which border needs the wall?

Everyone says we need a wall on the Mexican Border but, what about our Canadian Border? I really donít see much of a difference besides desert to our south border and forests on the northern border . So why not have the wall on both borders?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...ok&via=desktop

http://kjzz.org/content/10129/greate...anadian-border
Old 01-18-2019, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

You could also add one on the California border.

And the Oregon border....
Old 01-18-2019, 01:42 PM
Typical Buck

+ 1 on both. Stop the craziness.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:00 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
You could also add one on the California border.

And the Oregon border....
I was going to say between Mexifornia and the US too.
Old 01-18-2019, 02:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thatís my point. Walls are not the answer or we should build them around the entire country. Beefing up our Border Patrol with better equipment and technology would be better spent. Mexico may have more illegal immigrants but the northern border has more terrorists trying to come threw. Itís more forested and currently has more drugs coming threw it. Those two things is part of Trumpí argument for the Mexican wall which will make little difference in the grand scheme of things..
Old 01-18-2019, 02:50 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine View Post
Thatís my point. Walls are not the answer or we should build them around the entire country. Beefing up our Border Patrol with better equipment and technology would be better spent. Mexico may have more illegal immigrants but the northern border has more terrorists trying to come threw. Itís more forested and currently has more drugs coming threw it. Those two things is part of Trumpí argument for the Mexican wall which will make little difference in the grand scheme of things..
not according to the data, the experts or senior house leadership Steny Hoyer.
Old 01-18-2019, 04:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

The senior house leadership means nothing anymore. Our government is completely wrecked with falsehoods coming from every direction. I doubt it can ever be repaired. There is other data out there suggesting differently..
Old 01-18-2019, 04:51 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine View Post
The senior house leadership means nothing anymore. Our government is completely wrecked with falsehoods coming from every direction. I doubt it can ever be repaired. There is other data out there suggesting differently..
no there isn't any other data that suggests otherwise. Walls have been used since man has been on earth why? Because they work. Why did China go through the trouble to build the great wall? Israel has proven beyond a shadow of doubt walls work. Border patrol have proven they work. Jim Acosta just reaffirmed they work. So please, post your facts instead of claiming what you want them to say
Old 01-18-2019, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
no there isn't any other data that suggests otherwise. Walls have been used since man has been on earth why? Because they work. Why did China go through the trouble to build the great wall? Israel has proven beyond a shadow of doubt walls work. Border patrol have proven they work. Jim Acosta just reaffirmed they work. So please, post your facts instead of claiming what you want them to say
You could also add all of the Hollywood Liberals who live behind walls in gated communities...
Old 01-18-2019, 08:44 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dhasemann View Post
I was going to say between Mexifornia and the US too.
You just did. Great suggestion!!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service