Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Total expense of Trump's golf outings = $83 million >

Total expense of Trump's golf outings = $83 million

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Total expense of Trump's golf outings = $83 million

Old 12-10-2018, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Total expense of Trump's golf outings = $83 million

November 30, 2018

FORE!!!

"The total expense of Trump's golf outings, including Secret Service protection, currently stands at an estimated $83 million, according to TrumpGolfCount.com. The more than $400,000 figure only refers to Trump's domestic golf outings, the news outlet reported."

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" - quote - 19th century British politician Lord Acton

Thoughts???

Source:

https://www.qz.com/1481003/trumps-se...al-golf-carts/

Last edited by Erno86; 12-10-2018 at 12:03 PM. Reason: deleted & added a few words
Old 12-10-2018, 12:47 PM
Dominant Buck

We got ourselves a bargain compared to what Obama's spent. They hated each other so much she always took a separate jet just hours apart from each other just so she didn't have to be confined in such a small space with her husband. On birthdays, they took separate vacations just so she didn't have to be with him. Fyi, that requires 2x of everything.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I never worried too much about all of Obama's golf outings.
What I hated is that the media gave Obama a much higher handicap as President than he had on the golf course.

Obama reveals golf handicap ahead of 300th round as president
By Kevin Liptak, CNN White House Producer

Updated 4:39 PM ET, Sun August 7, 2016

Play Video

Obama hits the links on vacation 03:10
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Obama tells the Golf Channel his handicap is an "honest 13"
Golf is Obama's favored activity on vacation
Edgartown, Massachusetts (CNN)As he descends into vacation mode, President Barack Obama is disclosing for the first time a closely held secret: his golf handicap.

The commander in chief told Golf Channel's David Feherty he's an "honest 13" -- an improvement over his reported 17-handicap when he took office that puts him in line with his Oval Office predecessors.
"I think my irons are good, my drive is straight but unimpressive in length, and my putting's decent, chipping is OK," Obama told Feherty. "My sand game is terrible."
Obama is due to play his 300th round of golf as president on Martha's Vineyard this week, according to statistics compiled by CBS correspondent and White House historian Mark Knoller.
Cloudy skies prevented the President from playing a round upon arriving on the island Saturday, but sunny skies were forecast for the rest of the week.
Golf is Obama's favored activity on vacation. He plays nearly every day during his annual island getaways on Martha's Vineyard and in Hawaii. Partners have included NBA star Ray Allen, comedian Larry David and former President Bill Clinton.
In the interview that aired Sunday, Obama claimed he didn't "practice that much," though he's played more and more as his tenure winds down. That includes rounds on vacation, as well as weekend play around Washington and at various destinations in the United States.
He played his first foreign round of golf as President in April when he joined then-British Prime Minister David Cameron at a course outside London.
The frequency of his outings haven't gone unnoticed.
"He plays more golf than professionals that play for a living," Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump chided during a campaign speech in New Hampshire on Saturday.
That's not an uncommon criticism for presidents. Almost every president dating back decades has enjoyed golf -- from Franklin D. Roosevelt, who oversaw the construction of public courses under his public works program, to George W. Bush, who played early in his presidency before swearing off the game during the Iraq War.
Most presidents have played at around Obama's level. Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford were all said to have 12-handicaps while in office. John F. Kennedy was estimated around a 14. And Clinton at his peak was a 10, although his partners often whispered about his propensity for fudging his scores.
Trump, who owns golf courses across the United States and in Europe, has a 3-handicap, according to the Boston Globe.
Obama has previously kept quiet about the quality of his play. In February, a reporter asked about his round the notoriously difficult TPC Stadium Court outside Palm Springs.
"My score is classified," he said.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/07/polit...iew/index.html
C. Davis
Old 12-10-2018, 12:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

While I can't read this since I have the OP on the list I do have to wonder if the source for whatever drivel is being posted is an unbiased source? I ask this because folks like NW, Baby Fawn and Ban Boy always had threads like this and every one of them was from a notorious LIB source. Something tells me the OP is following suit.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:12 PM
Dominant Buck

Let them play golf and go on vacations. Obama certainly took advantage of that benefit and so does Trump.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

What ever the golf outings for Trump cost, it was a pittance compared to Moochell's, use of the the position as first lady to take her family on jet setting vacations for 8 years at tax payers expense. How quickly Erno and the rest of the leftist miscreants forget the transgressions of their own! BTW Trump is not accepting a paycheck, something Bobo the great can't say.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:44 PM
Typical Buck

We lost all high ground with Trump. We used to be able say we though morals mattered, and who our president sleeps with when married. One saving grace is, he is getting old, and hopefully notthing will happen in office. A line I have already heard Trumpers draw.

One thing I liked about Bush, and would point out to the Obama folks, is that he quit playing golf. He said it didn't didn't feel right with soldiers in harms way.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:00 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
November 30, 2018

FORE!!!

"The total expense of Trump's golf outings, including Secret Service protection, currently stands at an estimated $83 million, according to TrumpGolfCount.com. The more than $400,000 figure only refers to Trump's domestic golf outings, the news outlet reported."

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" - quote - 19th century British politician Lord Acton

Thoughts???

Source:

https://www.qz.com/1481003/trumps-se...al-golf-carts/
So can we send Congress golfing with him?
Old 12-10-2018, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Only thin that pissed me off more was that Obama didn't spend MORE time on the green.. At least then I knew he wasn't ****ing things up. I was HAPPY every time i heard he was golfing.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:21 PM
Typical Buck

Kind of how I feel about Congress.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.