Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Total expense of Trump's golf outings = $83 million >

Total expense of Trump's golf outings = $83 million

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Total expense of Trump's golf outings = $83 million

Old 12-11-2018, 03:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

Flags, something tells me the OP is one of of them with a new alias.
Old 12-11-2018, 04:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Could be but I don't think so. They have a certain way of posting and a way of using the English language. Very, very hard to completely change your syntax on a consistent basis. For my $$$ he is a new one, but that does not mean he isn't connected to them in some way. Ban Boy and Baby Fawn know each other and feed off each other. I believe NW is involved with those 2 as well. After all as soon as one of them would post the others would immediately show up even if they had been dormant for months. That couldn't be a coincidence.
Old 12-11-2018, 04:44 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Could be but I don't think so. They have a certain way of posting and a way of using the English language. Very, very hard to completely change your syntax on a consistent basis. For my $$$ he is a new one, but that does not mean he isn't connected to them in some way. Ban Boy and Baby Fawn know each other and feed off each other. I believe NW is involved with those 2 as well. After all as soon as one of them would post the others would immediately show up even if they had been dormant for months. That couldn't be a coincidence.
Those sleuthing skills would be good if you were a mod flags. But....In my case closer scrutiny on things using the mod tools told me more than what I bargained for. Just saying.
Old 12-11-2018, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Those sleuthing skills would be good if you were a mod flags. But....In my case closer scrutiny on things using the mod tools told me more than what I bargained for. Just saying.
I hope you didn't have to delve to far into liberal debauchery CI. That stuff can scar the brain.

C. Davis
Old 12-11-2018, 09:35 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
I hope you didn't have to delve to far into liberal debauchery CI. That stuff can scar the brain.

C. Davis
Actually I did and I could see way more than I wanted. Glad to say though that the liberal lunacy wasn't member related.
Old 12-11-2018, 11:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
'No way, Jose'...Erno86 has always been my handle, ever since 2011, when I first started exploring social media. Oh...there is one other 'erno86' on social media, and he lives in Europe; with no communication between each of ourselves.

I used to caddie for golfers...I even caddied on the pro tour. The most amusing and embarrassing moment for me, was when I ask (in the caddie trailer) Jack Nicklaus's caddie (who I didn't know was Jack's caddie, at the 1971 Disney World Open in Orlando, Florida) was whether his golfer made the cut or not. Jack's caddie just burst-out laughing at me.

But $83 million for golf trips for the prez??? Doesn't it sound a bit excessive for a man that say's he wants to "Make America Great Again?" Sure...for the rich & wealthy class, that Trump is making them have smooth sailing; till the U.S. economy collapses over Trump's corruption and misdeeds, and his utter lack of empathy for the lower classes and the environment.

Lord...help me now!!!

Last edited by Erno86; 12-11-2018 at 11:35 AM. Reason: added a sentence
Old 12-11-2018, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

if you complained about Obama then you can complain about Trump
Old 12-11-2018, 12:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

More than I ever wanted to know about The person who calls him or herself Erno!
Old 12-11-2018, 12:16 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
'No way, Jose'...Erno86 has always been my handle, ever since 2011, when I first started exploring social media. Oh...there is one other 'erno86' on social media, and he lives in Europe; with no communication between each of ourselves.

I used to caddie for golfers...I even caddied on the pro tour. The most amusing and embarrassing moment for me, was when I ask (in the caddie trailer) Jack Nicklaus's caddie (who I didn't know was Jack's caddie, at the 1971 Disney World Open in Orlando, Florida) was whether his golfer made the cut or not. Jack's caddie just burst-out laughing at me.

But $83 million for golf trips for the prez??? Doesn't it sound a bit excessive for a man that say's he wants to "Make America Great Again?" Sure...for the rich & wealthy class, that Trump is making them have smooth sailing; till the U.S. economy collapses over Trump's corruption and misdeeds, and his utter lack of empathy for the lower classes and the environment.

Lord...help me now!!!
you forget, Trump utilizes a South Florida White House which happens to be his golf resort. He works nonstop. This in comparison to Obama who I already pointed out took separate vacations and planes when they were going on vacation. I will also add, Obama was a very frequent golfer who spent much of his time in the golf course. I can't remember which course it was when he tried to jump in line for Tee time. He was quickly told off because members had the priority.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
So we're just supposed to believe your figure with no corroboration, explanation. breakdown of individual costs or even some indication that you've actually read more than some headline or talking point that you're repeating without understanding.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.