Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Trump tweets about expected Mueller Report >

Trump tweets about expected Mueller Report

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Trump tweets about expected Mueller Report

Old 12-07-2018, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Trump tweets about expected Mueller Report

I am not a fan of his tweets. I am even less a fan of his childish name calling. I cannot fathom that no one is able to stop him. Leads me to believe some of the Trump haters about his narcissism. Seems as though his tweets contain all the undisputed statements about the Democrats, DNC, and FBI collusion though.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39137...ns-joseph-curl

My question is...Why does the President of the United States have to tweet this information? I know he feels he need to tweet it because of the press. Why is the President of the United States unable to get these issues fully investigated without any cover up? I believe I know the answers. Deep State. Dirt on those in control. Corruption.

The recent death of GHWB brings to my attention the stories behind the fabled skull and bones society. No doubt a lot of their power is true. I suspect they can orchestrate anything as desired. For example, 9/11 and getting a Kenyan elected President of the US.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

I think Trump is simply turning the heat up on the Dems. They know they're on a slippery slope and he's baiting them to go further downhill. It's red meat for his ardent supporters but Trump has a more complex strategy than that. I think the Dems still haven't figured out how to handle him. They respond with insults and outrage and then look foolish. And they don't seem to learn.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you only read the tweets from an emotional standpoint, it would be easy to come to the conclusion you've made. If you ask yourself why is he tweeting this, it may make you question the style, combativeness, etc. In fairness, he tweets just like a Dem or Lib does and many of us expect more decorum from a Republican. Reps are supposed to be the grownups and shouldn't act like Dems. The problem with that thought process is we're giving the Dems and Libs a pass--we shouldn't. They should be expected to act like adults also. They won't and the adult voters in their party will cringe yet follow their lead as few Dems will examine their party's behavior that critically. They're far more interested in winning, unfortunately at any cost.

Now if you push past just an emotional examination, you should consider why is he doing this from a strategic perspective. Trump's tweets appear to serve as red meat bait for the Dems and it's just about all the MSM can talk about. They publish article after article of outrage. They don't realize that the red meat trail is leading towards a political cliff. Each time Trump baits them into talking about his tweets, the Dems "investigate" and come up with more stuff to complain about. Sometimes, it's interesting tidbits that are now making their way into the Dem collective consciousness. And sometimes it's idiotic claims that are easily proven false. The media bails out their reporters that print such stupid lies and think they've covered themselves. What they don't realize is that such stupid lies and their respective exposure as stupid lies has now become a part of the public discussion for any given topic. And potentially part of investigations to come.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hopefully you two are correct. Lock her up !!
Old 12-07-2018, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's because Trump is "The Twitter In Chief."

I believe I told you guys that President Trump tweeted back in response to my (first and only) tweet to him.. with Trump replying: "I'm watching you!"

Last edited by Erno86; 12-07-2018 at 11:44 AM. Reason: added a sentence
Old 12-07-2018, 11:58 AM
Dominant Buck

Yep, and it ain't Hilary hahahaha

something really telling about the reports Mueller is supposed to be releasing today where are they? Why is he waiting until late in the day on a Friday afternoon to release reports? The government does this when they want to bury stuff. It's looking more like Mueller's reports are a big nothing burger otherwise, he would have released them first thing this morning to get maximum press.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

That is much better than being the Twit in Chief. If he knew how harmless you are he would not have wasted his time.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator

Don't just take my word for it rogerstv. Look at the facts. I eventually did out of curiosity and it starts to make more sense.

Trump wasn't my first choice and he's consistently surprised me. Don't get me wrong, I voted for him. But it's taken a while to even begin to figure him out. After about a year as President, I started to reexamine my perception of him. I took out emotion, stopped reading the MSM news and even stopped listening to conservative radio a lot of the time. I started focusing on entire stories about what he had done and then looked back at what he said. When you do that, more of a pattern begins to emerge. So walk back through all of that and consider some of the results.

He won both a primary against 16 opponents, almost all of whom had more experience politically and in some cases, in running for office. If you've ever worked on a political campaign, you know that is not luck, a fluke or all 16 opponents being crappy pols and campaigners. The republican establishment was opposed to Trump and supported Jeb Bush who had 2 previous presidents in his family among others. The conservatives were more for Cruz at first than Trump. Marco was impressive and still is. Several other candidates were also very impressive. Carson was another political neophyte but he is good, real good. In July 2015, the odds were 1% that Trump could win the Republican primary. By August 2015, Trumps chances of winning were raised to 19%. that's still 5-1 odds and a good bet to win. But imagine if you had made a large bet with 1% odds. That's like buying the IPO's of Apple or Coca-Cola. And against those odds, Trump won the Primary and Republican nomination.

Now look at the general election. NONE of the polls predicted a Trump win. He was running against what was considered to be an unbeatable machine (Hillary + Obama). Even on election night, the odds were considered to be 5-1 against Trump and nobody thought he would win. Against those odds, Trump won.

Look at Kavanaugh's nomination. Any other Republican President would have dropped Kavanaugh like a hot rock. A lot of people didn't think Kavanaugh would be confirmed. Kavanaugh's odds of being confirmed were considered a long shot at one point. The left went all in and threw everything they had at Kavanaugh and Trump. Neither one folded and Kavanaugh is currently a sitting SC Justice.

There are obviously a lot more things to consider but look at these 3 for a minute. If you had tried to make a bet on all 3 happening back in, say 2014, what kind of odds do you think you would have gotten? 1000-1? 10,000-1? Even higher odds? I think all of us can agree that the odds for a bet made in 2014 would have been very high. And yet, we would have won all 3 bets and made a lot of money.

With that explanation of odds in mind, now consider how it happened. I don't think anybody with a brain who even remotely understands odds would attribute it to luck. Nobody has that much luck. Not even Trump. So if it's not luck, then what? Surrounding himself with really, really smart people? Nobody believes that either. So what is it? Annointed by God? Nahh, he doesn't have that personality.

So how is it that Trump has taken on all of the MSM, the DNC, Obama and Hillary machines and the Republican Establishment and won. If you listen to his words and read his tweets, you'd think no way. But you would be wrong. Cause he won. And is still winning. Aside from a few Kool-Aide drinkers on here, does anybody else seriously think that Mueller has the goods on Trump? That he would wait so long and hammer all of his "critical" witnesses supposedly against Trump? If Mueller honestly had something prosecutable, we would have heard it a long time ago. Ergo, Mueller does not have the goods. Releasing it late on a Friday is just another way of minimizing the embarrassment of losing.

And what about these MSM reporters who think they are Mensa smart compared to Trump? If they're so smart, why do they take the bait every time and still can't figure it out? Collectively, the MSM has a lot of resources and they can't seem to do more than manufacture bogus stuff and repeat obvious lies while parading attention whores as some kind of proof. Want more proof? Just think about any previous Republican who got this much attention and attack from the media. None of them ever stood up and most folded within days. Yet Trump just winds up and throws more of it back at them, then makes them look stupid. How is that possible when the MSM is so much smarter, at least according to them?

So ask yourself this final question. How is Trump pulling all of this off? If you think he's dumb, none of this would or should have happened. If you think his mouth or tweets are a liability, again, none of this would or should have happened. But if you look at his words and tweets and how they make the other side continually fumble, it starts to make sense. I don't have him all the way figured out. But then a lot of football defenses never figured out Bill Walsh either. Some people accomplish way more than we think is possible and it often takes a long time to figure out how they did it. But don't worry if you still haven't figured it out. The Dems apparently haven't figured it out either.

Last edited by CalHunter; 12-07-2018 at 07:37 PM.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Basically I think Cal Hunter is on point. I don't know what Trump is doing, but it seems to be working as well or better than the "best and the brightest" of the Republicans have done in the past. I wonder if it isn't something along the lines magicians use. They create a distraction so your attention is directed here while they are doing something significant there.

When all is said and done, I think what is going to happen is that in fall 2020 Trump will run on his record and call the democrat opponent to task on his or her record. They will have nothing to lay claim to. They will attack what Trump has said, his lack of taste and manners, but Trump will just rattle of a list of things he Has done and QUANTIFY the benefits he has provided. It will be hard to beat him, I think.

I have long noted how Democrats have acted as though what matters is what you say, having the right story to tell. Meanwhile stuff goes to s41t. The Democrats do everything they can to cultivate the black vote -- everything that is short of actually delivering any substantive and material benefit to them like lowered black unemployment. Many Republicans act the same way. Trump is not about talk but action. Is he 100% effective? No. But he is effective. Imagine how effective he would be if Republican legislators followed his lead like Democrat legislators followed Barrack Obama's lead?

I think the main reason Republicans do not support Trump is because Trump is doing a lot to disrupt the established arrangements which makes some few people very rich (albeit to the detriment of the middle class as a whole). It really makes me think of this insight of Niccolo Machiavelli: "There is nothing more difficult to carry out, nor more doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to handle than to introduce a new order of things. For the reformer has enemies in all those who profit by the old order and only lukewarm defenders in those who would profit by the new order." That is definitely on point.

Last edited by Alsatian; 12-07-2018 at 08:36 PM.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:12 AM
Dominant Buck

You guys left out a few key points. During the primary, the media chose the Republican candidate. 2 billion dollars worth of positive coverage while constantly replaying Trumps negative attacks on his opponents to take them out. Don't think that matters, look how close Beto got in Texas with a hundred million dollars of campaign cash from the left.
Hilary was the weakest candidate on the Democrat side going against the weakest Republican candidate.
The economy has some serious issues ahead all u forced errors due to Donald Trump. His easy to win trade war is screwing the American people both in the short run and long run. He isn't for free trade despite his talk. The NAFTA 2.0 is a crap sandwich. Its raising the cost of automobiles on the American people at a time when that industry can least afford it. GM layoffs put a major hurting on Trumps reelection chances. Btw, those aren't the only layoffs on the way. There are more to come from several other Industries.
Trump has failed to deliver on his top three promises from the campaign and has gone in the opposite direction. He wasted 2 years of Republican control and failed miserably. We have no wall. Obamacare is not only hear to stay but now fully funded. Planned Parenthood is not only fully fu def despite his calls to defund it but got even more funding. Now Trump has to deal with the Democrats to get anything passed and unfortunately, he is all about being able to declare a win, and it will only get worse as his bad economic policies continue to take hold, that he will drop his pants for her.
As for his SC picks, the vote is still out on them. Trump promised Scalia like replacements. What did we get? Two Justices who clerked for that awful unreliable Kennedy. If I had to predict now, Kavanaugh is more of a spitting image of Kennedy than Gorsuch but neither are Scalia.
Two years is an eternity in politics. Right now, the storm clouds are coming and they don't look good. Trump very well could be trying to get reelected during his self inflicted recession. Not good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.