Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The Real Background Story of Russian Collusion >

The Real Background Story of Russian Collusion

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The Real Background Story of Russian Collusion

Old 12-01-2018, 09:15 AM
Dominant Buck

Default The Real Background Story of Russian Collusion

Here it is folks. You want to know what really happened and what has gone down in the collision story. Btw, all pieces together using liberal sources. The left wing media exposed the truth one article at a time. They just never knew it at the time.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...n_history.html
Old 12-01-2018, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm speculating that Mueller's probe has finally acquired DJT's tax returns, and well on his way with proof of Trump's collusion with the Russians --- including having sufficient evidence --- accusing him of malfeasance of office while he's been President of the United States of America!!!
Old 12-01-2018, 02:12 PM
Dominant Buck

And then you woke up. Seriously, how many time have you guys been saying this is it? You obviously didn't watch any of the video 100% of the names involved who are supposedly apart of the collusion are all tied back to the Clinton's. Do you find that strange?
Old 12-01-2018, 02:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
I'm speculating that Mueller's probe has finally acquired DJT's tax returns, and well on his way with proof of Trump's collusion with the Russians --- including having sufficient evidence --- accusing him of malfeasance of office while he's been President of the United States of America!!!
Not a chance. Only in your dreams Erno
Old 12-01-2018, 02:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

Leftist only dream, they have no reality. All they can do is throw a load of crap they make up against a wall and hope some of it sticks. Problem is, a lot of the crap splashed back on them, which brings to mind a truism, liberalism stinks and liberals stink!
Old 12-01-2018, 04:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
That's a hell of a pipe dream there ELMO. Now, please put the pipe down and get a job. So you can support the leeches too. I'm tired of it.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Here it is folks. You want to know what really happened and what has gone down in the collision story. Btw, all pieces together using liberal sources. The left wing media exposed the truth one article at a time. They just never knew it at the time.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...n_history.html
Dan Bongino? For crying out loud Mousy lol
Old 12-01-2018, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Not a chance. Only in your dreams Erno
I beg to differ here. It's looking like the good days of the Trump presidency are about over. Maybe someday we'll have quality candidates and parties that respect the American voters enough to abstain from targeted witch hunts every time the opposition wins an election. There are members here who can't even let Bill Clinton go let alone Barrack Obama.

R.I.P. President Bush.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

" It's looking like the good days of the Trump presidency are about over "

Wait a minute... Is this really Mickey???

Just can't help myself sometimes Mickey

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 12-01-2018 at 07:16 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 04:31 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
Dan Bongino? For crying out loud Mousy lol
when the facts are against you, you have to attack the messenger. The best thing about these facts, they're all from YOUR trusted news outlets. Hahahahahahahaha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.