Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Khashoggi and Saudi >

Khashoggi and Saudi

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Khashoggi and Saudi

Old 11-21-2018, 07:58 AM
Typical Buck

Default Khashoggi and Saudi

The press and a significant amount of congressional members are pushing their agenda regarding the US "punishing" Saudi over the alleged murder.

Why is no one reminding them:

1) The reporter was not a US citizen;
2) The alleged crime did not take place on US soil;
3) The US played no role in the act;

Why do they expect the US to react one way or the other?
There is no body. He is only a missing person at this point, correct?
People and reporters are murdered every day in the world. Why is this one different?
Old 11-21-2018, 08:22 AM
Dominant Buck

I applaud Trump for dealing with it in the way he has. I can understand his focus on keeping 400 billion in trade on the table. That being said trade... especially arms sales to any Middle Eastern countries is a huge mistake. Our sales of high tech weaponry only stacks the deck in the region of one country over another and our friend today that we give military assistance to will turn it around and use it against us tomorrow. In short we have no real friends in that part of the world. By buying their oil we have given them financial resources to promote terrorism against western way of life both in Europe and here. We have enough of our own oil ..cut that pipeline and stop giving any of them aid.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

Rogers, the guy was no loss. He was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and was doing everything possible though his writing to prevent the Prince from taking the Saudi's out of the 16th century. The Muslim Brotherhood is one of the organizations funding terrorism. I fully understand Saudi Arabia does not have clean hands on foment trouble, however in this particular case it really is not the business of the US. They could kill all the Muslim dinosaurs for all I care, it would be a better world.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

None of our business. Not saying I approve of the guy being killed but as has been previously noted:

1) The reporter was not a US citizen;
2) The alleged crime did not take place on US soil;
3) The US played no role in the act
If they guy had not been a "journalist" who nobody ever heard of anyways the media would not give a darn about this. But since he was "in the media" they will think he is a lot more important that he really was. After all what impact does this have on any American citizen or policy? Answer: NONE.

"
Old 11-21-2018, 09:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

This--"If they guy had not been a "journalist" who nobody ever heard of anyways the media would not give a darn about this".
Old 11-21-2018, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Time for MSM to leave his princely power behind, because basically, he has no credibility...neither for the rest of the leading Saudi family, people of Saudi Arabia, United States, Israel, Turkey and the rest of the world. MSM clearly thought he could get away with the murder of Khashoggi, what with President Trump's hatred (besides Fox news and a host of other fake news sources) of main stream media --- including The Washington Post and The New York Times. Trumps real foe in all of this...is the Central Intelligence Agency's report on the torture & assassination of Khashoggi; with Trump tagging along as a naysayer nincompoop of a president kissing butt with the Saudi Prince (MSM).

Last edited by Erno86; 11-21-2018 at 12:05 PM. Reason: added a word
Old 11-21-2018, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

A few of you gentlemen, are missing the point!
no one really gives a damn about some non-U.S. citizen being murdered,
in some Saudi embassy at the instructions of some foreign official's instruction......

UNLESS THE U.S.A, LEFT WING MEDIA,
CAN USE IT TO HURT or DAMAGE TRUMP
in some way

theres been far more murders of American citizens in Chicago, for decades, on a monthly basis,
but unless it can be used to damage TRUMP is of no interest to the left wing media
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...709-story.html

Last edited by hardcastonly; 11-21-2018 at 12:18 PM.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Erno86, it is none of the business of the US, it is none of my business and it is none of your stinking business about what happens in another country to a person who is not a US citizen and who brought his misfortune on himself. As has been already said, if you lefties care as much about what is happening to US citizens in places like Chicago, NYC Phila and other big US cities as you do about some obscure towel head trying to keep his people in the dark ages you may have a reason to complain, except it is you lefites that help keep that mayhem in our cities going on. Funny how you close your eyes to killings in the US but want to stick your long noses into some other country's business. Your feigned outrage has no credibility!
Old 11-21-2018, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'am concerned about the killing carnage going on in our big cities. I was even mugged, beaten & robbed in Baltimore City;' where a drug war is presently going on in our streets. I believe that NYC doesn't have the kind of murder problem Baltimore does, because the drug dealers in NYC have moved off the streets and deal illegal drugs out of houses & apartments.

Trump has seemingly given full support of President Duterte of the Philippines, with the murdering of drug dealers and addicts. Do you support this kind of Trump foreign policy towards Duterte?

None of my business in relation to what happens in another country who is not a U.S. citizen? I'm not even going to delve into this outrageous assertion at the present time. --- But this is the United States of America --- Deal with it!!!
Old 11-21-2018, 01:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

MYOB, you know less than nothing except what the leftist reporters print \. Exactly we live in the US not Saudi Arabia, it is their business to handle as they see fit, it didn't hurt you or anyone else in the US. You were mugged? Why do I believe that is just more of your same old same old.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.