Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Khashoggi and Saudi >

Khashoggi and Saudi

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Khashoggi and Saudi

Old 11-24-2018, 02:53 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
I really don't care who you agree with or who you don't, it matters not to me. I have read enough of your nonsense to know how little you know about most things you comment on, and most of what you post is other people's words.
I second that . . .
Old 11-24-2018, 06:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Still waiting for someone to tell me what business this is of the USA's? Guy was not a US citizen, this did not happen on US soil and not one of the participants in this was aligned with the USA. So why should we get all caught up in this? Before the man got killed nobody had ever heard of him or read anything he wrote. Much ado about nothing and the USA has more important things going on right now than this.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

Because Erno thinks so, which s even a better reason to keep our noses out of other people's business.
Old 11-26-2018, 07:28 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Still waiting for someone to tell me what business this is of the USA's? Guy was not a US citizen, this did not happen on US soil and not one of the participants in this was aligned with the USA. So why should we get all caught up in this? Before the man got killed nobody had ever heard of him or read anything he wrote. Much ado about nothing and the USA has more important things going on right now than this.
My point exactly. We know why the media is hyping the story. Why is no one (i.e. Trump, S. Sanders, Graham) stating these words to the media?
Old 12-01-2018, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow!!!...did you guys take a gander at part of the ongoing G-20 Summit, where Putin high-fived the Saudi Crown Prince MSM?

I thought the macabre scene between two dictators, who both secretly murder journalists, just presented a stunning revelation to myself...that President Trump is not going to to a darn thing about it; because he's mired knee high in a swirling mass of sewage --- brought on by DJT & his henchmens' secret contact between these two murderers ---- and nowhere to go except for Congress to accept his grateful resignation.

"Trump disregarded the CIA's conclusions and American principles in swallowing the Saudi version of the Khashoggi murder."

Your move, Senator Graham.

Last edited by Erno86; 12-02-2018 at 06:26 AM. Reason: G-20 instead of GO
Old 12-01-2018, 12:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

You should apply to some small village as a town crier!
Old 12-02-2018, 07:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
You should apply to some small village as a town crier!
I hear that the Democratic Republic of Congo has on opening for a town crier! it would be a perfect fit for ELMO!