Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
CNN Reporter Press Pass Ordered to be Reinstated By Judge = Wrong!! >

CNN Reporter Press Pass Ordered to be Reinstated By Judge = Wrong!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

CNN Reporter Press Pass Ordered to be Reinstated By Judge = Wrong!!

Old 11-19-2018, 07:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

Trump should just tell him to shove it, the judge has no authority to make that ruling. If I rent a house and I throw someone out and tell them to never come back, no judge can make me allow them into my house.
Old 11-19-2018, 07:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
1. flags, childish tirade (yours) aside for the moment.

Exactly what was childish about my comment. It was a very logical post that clearly addressed the crux of the matter. Not surprised you don't understand it.

I think this case is intended to set a precedent. Why? I have no idea.

TRANSLATION: You still don't have the courage to tell us all exactly what law you claim the man broke. The judge referenced 2 specific amendments to the Constitution and I am merely asking you to tell us all how this aligns with those amendments. I'm asking for your personal viewpoint in order to give you the chance to validate your previous comments. Yet you decline to do so which leads me to to possible conclusions:

1) You have no idea what you're talking about.

2) You really don't care about the validity of the situation since it threatens your agenda and you don't want to demonstrate such by answering because you know I will tear your answer apart with logic.

2. Trump has insulted and belittled countless people.

So what. Every politician insults lots of people. OBOZO: "Cling to religion and guns," Acted stupidly" BROOM HILDA: "Basket of deploables". etc...

It's only right that he experience the same.

Not in his own house and not during a press briefing since the briefing is for the entire press and the PEOPLE. Not the time or place for it.

As you have demonstrated yourself on many occasions.

Exactly what have I demonstrated?

The POTUS deserved no special consideration.

Lets see if you sing the same song when a reporter does this to a DEM president. I'll remember this comment from you.

So be it.

So be what? Your lack of courage to answer a question? Your obvious bias towards a seriously flawed reporter? Your relish to seeing an unelected judge try to weaken the power of the executive branch? SO BE NOTHING.
See Folks without his union master giving talking points Mickey makes no more sense than a 3rd grader.
Old 11-19-2018, 10:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
See Folks without his union master giving talking points Mickey makes no more sense than a 3rd grader.
flags, please review posts # 33, 36, 40, 47,and 49. Then show us all where I said any of the things you keep attributing to me.

Thank you.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

flags, please review posts # 33, .
POST 33: "But the Executive branch is not above the laws passed by congress."

Tell me what laws in this regard you think the man has broken! Since the judge has referenced the 1st and 5th Amendment then tell me how this action aligns with these amendments since you seem to be implying the president broke a law congress wrote. Now tell me which law that would be.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

why isn't it as easy as Trump never giving the guy the mic ?
Old 11-19-2018, 01:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
why isn't it as easy as Trump never giving the guy the mic ?
Because that would be against the "law." Just ask Mickey!
Old 11-19-2018, 02:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Mickey lives in the world according to leftists. It is a strange and pathetic world! We call it Lala land!
Old 11-19-2018, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just read the 5th amendment 3 times. I see nothing in that which aligns with this. Even the 1st amendment is questionable since it states that "congress" will make no laws abridging the freedom of the press. Last time I looked the executive branch is separate from congress.

There has been some talk about due process but that doesn't stand up to scrutiny either since due process means: "fair treatment through the normal judicial system, especially as a citizen's entitlement." Pulling a press credential has nothing to do with the judicial system since no charges of any sort are filed.
I don't really care if Acosta gets his pass back or not. But the Executive branch is not above the laws passed by congress. It's SCOTUS who decides if laws are supported by our constitution.

Personally, I wouldn't want to take a case like this to an arbitrator let alone the SCOTUS. Why? because both individuals behaved like children. But I will say the young lady who attempted to get the microphone away showed incredible poise.
POST 33: "But the Executive branch is not above the laws passed by congress."

Tell me what laws in this regard you think the man has broken! Since the judge has referenced the 1st and 5th Amendment then tell me how this action aligns with these amendments since you seem to be implying the president broke a law congress wrote. Now tell me which law that would be.
flags, my post was in response to your comments which I quoted at the time. I was also very clear when I said that I didn't know that trump broke any laws. Still confused? I went further to explain in a separate post that Trump is bound to follow the rulings of any court until it is overturned by a higher court. So, a judge says Acosta is reinstated then he is until a higher court rules against.

Got it now?
Old 11-20-2018, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

And the next step is... Edit the press conferences???

https://www.yahoo.com/news/carl-bern...144627157.html
Old 11-20-2018, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
And the next step is... Edit the press conferences???

https://www.yahoo.com/news/carl-bern...144627157.html
I suppose Trump disrespected the press conference first. Fair enough. But I fear editing this president may become editing all presidents. So, I have to say it's a bad idea.
They might try throwing shoes at him

ATB

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.