Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
CNN Reporter Press Pass Ordered to be Reinstated By Judge = Wrong!! >

CNN Reporter Press Pass Ordered to be Reinstated By Judge = Wrong!!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

CNN Reporter Press Pass Ordered to be Reinstated By Judge = Wrong!!

Old 11-18-2018, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

[QUOTE=JagMagMan;4346886]Again, you overlook the fact that it says, "Congress shall make no law...."
I can't think of a single person that has the absolute right to access the White House, even though it technically belongs to "the people".
[QUOTE]

Oh, I think anyone with a twitter account has complete access to the white house.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
Thanks for the compliment flags. Though I don't think I qualify as a genius in the strict sense. Clever and resourceful maybe...

As for Trump? I don't know that he broke any laws. My understanding is that CNN and quite a few others have decided to make a case around this "event". So, the end result will most likely be a law. I'll say again both men behaved like children and we all have to put up with the fallout.
You didn't answer my questions! Why not? Take another shot at it or go play in traffic!
Old 11-18-2018, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
You didn't answer my questions! Why not? Take another shot at it or go play in traffic!
I did answer your question flags.
Old 11-18-2018, 09:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

I did answer your question flags.
Actually, you didn't. I specifically asked where the 1st and 5th amendment align with this and I specifically asked why any president should have to put up with blatant disrespect at a press brief considering there is nothing that even requires them to do press briefings in the first place.

So answer those now.
Old 11-18-2018, 11:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

He can't! The union hall is closed for the weekend, he'll have to get back to you later!
Old 11-18-2018, 11:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Old 11-18-2018, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Actually, you didn't. I specifically asked where the 1st and 5th amendment align with this and I specifically asked why any president should have to put up with blatant disrespect at a press brief considering there is nothing that even requires them to do press briefings in the first place.

So answer those now.
Well, like everyone else. I'm going to wait to hear how the court rules on the applicable articles. Now why Trump should have to endure dis-respect? Are you serious?
Old 11-19-2018, 06:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well, like everyone else. I'm going to wait to hear how the court rules on the applicable articles.

TRANSLATION: You still can't tell me where YOU THINK the 1st and 5th amendments come into play. Why are you afraid to give your thoughts? You talked about the man breaking the law and I would love to hear YOU (not your union masters) explain exactly what law YOU think he broke. The judge that made the ruling referenced the 1st and 5th amendments and I want your take on it. For what it is worth, that judge will be overruled since he clearly overstepped but since you're a LIB you can't just come out and say that can you? Doesn't support your agenda.

Now why Trump should have to endure dis-respect? Are you serious?

YES I am serious. Name me one other president that has ever had to put up with that crap at a daily press brief. Are you trying to say that you LIBs would have sat back and let conservative reporters do the same thing the OBozo? You would have been screaming at the sky. In the WH at the briefing a certain level of respect and decorum should be expected but Acosta and a few others decide to trash it for everybody. Now the court has said they have to draft up rules and you can bet those rules will say something along the lines of "Get out of line and get tossed out." If anything Acosta's actions will have limited free press more than anything Trump could ever do since now there will be official guidelines that were court mandated. Now they can't run to the court with a garbage law suit since you can bet your last dollar every WH reporter will have to sign an acknowledgement form on these upcoming rules and must agree to abide by them. Did you (or your union masters) ever stop to think about that? Didn't think so .
Folks this is what happens when you depend on union masters for talking points. When they can't provide them then the poster goes full goofy on you and posts crap like the above!
Old 11-19-2018, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

1. TRANSLATION: You still can't tell me where YOU THINK the 1st and 5th amendments come into play. Why are you afraid to give your thoughts? You talked about the man breaking the law and I would love to hear YOU (not your union masters) explain exactly what law YOU think he broke. The judge that made the ruling referenced the 1st and 5th amendments and I want your take on it. For what it is worth, that judge will be overruled since he clearly overstepped but since you're a LIB you can't just come out and say that can you? Doesn't support your agenda.

2. YES I am serious. Name me one other president that has ever had to put up with that crap at a daily press brief. Are you trying to say that you LIBs would have sat back and let conservative reporters do the same thing the OBozo? You would have been screaming at the sky. In the WH at the briefing a certain level of respect and decorum should be expected but Acosta and a few others decide to trash it for everybody. Now the court has said they have to draft up rules and you can bet those rules will say something along the lines of "Get out of line and get tossed out." If anything Acosta's actions will have limited free press more than anything Trump could ever do since now there will be official guidelines that were court mandated. Now they can't run to the court with a garbage law suit since you can bet your last dollar every WH reporter will have to sign an acknowledgement form on these upcoming rules and must agree to abide by them. Did you (or your union masters) ever stop to think about that? Didn't think so .
!
1. flags, childish tirade (yours) aside for the moment. I think this case is intended to set a precedent. Why? I have no idea.
2. Trump has insulted and belittled countless people. It's only right that he experience the same. As you have demonstrated yourself on many occasions. The POTUS deserved no special consideration.

So be it.
Old 11-19-2018, 08:22 AM
Typical Buck

Frankly I'd love for Trump to simply declare there will be no more daily briefings and the WH will issue a weekly press release in writing to all news agencies. A nd this will have to go to the SCOTUS since the judge made a very bad call on this. Go read the 1st and 5th amendments and tell me where this aligns with what they say.
My thoughts as well.

I was actually Shocked when I heard the judge had ruled to reinstate the pass.. I'd LOVE to see what "precedent" the judge cited because i'm quite sure there is NONE!!!
The judge is just making s#it up and I've no doubt the ruling will be quickly overturned..

So I would ask the Judge,,,,,,, "What Precedent or Jurist Prudence is the basis for this ruling....???" and how does the ruling NOT violate the separation of powers??? It is clearly an intrusion of the judicial into the Executive.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.