Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
A criminal act? >

A criminal act?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A criminal act?

Old 11-13-2018, 11:37 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Not very intelligent but being stupid isn't a crime. If it was every LIB in the nation would be under lock and key.
Liberalism isn't a crime, its a mental illness.
Old 11-13-2018, 03:24 PM
Typical Buck

after the shooting in the Pittsburgh, Pa. synagog, the picture could be considered to be in poor taste. this would be offensive to the Jewish people who suffered at the hands of the Nazi's during WW2. when the photographer seen what the picture looked like he should have deleted it.
Old 11-13-2018, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mr. Slim View Post
after the shooting in the Pittsburgh, Pa. synagog, the picture could be considered to be in poor taste. this would be offensive to the Jewish people who suffered at the hands of the Nazi's during WW2. when the photographer seen what the picture looked like he should have deleted it.
The pic was taken this past Spring... Not sure why the delay in the uproar, but it may very well be the Pittsburgh tragedy that sparked it...
Old 11-13-2018, 11:06 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Cal, around here many of the Proms are no longer held at the schools.
That could change things a bit. If the school is holding the prom at an offsite location, then they would have responsibility for the kids attending.
Old 11-14-2018, 08:10 AM
Typical Buck

lunker, i didnt know when the picture was taken. thats the first i had seen the picture. you are probably right that the shooting in Pgh. may have brought the picture to focus. my question is, why would someone publish the picture after the shooting?
Old 11-14-2018, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Agreed with the "stupid act" consensus here. Kid that didn't participate, did not state the photographer used the word "nazi". So, maybe just maybe there was another intent. I've been around long enough to know adults and children are this stupid.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

IMHO, the left is trying to throw a twisted narrative into this one... Yes I know... No big surprise, just a bit irritating...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/high-scho...080145581.html

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 11-26-2018 at 08:48 PM.