Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Jeff Sessions is out >

Jeff Sessions is out

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Jeff Sessions is out

Old 11-13-2018, 04:10 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
I wonder what happened there?
Well, it seems pretty logical why Sessions is out and a new AG is in. Mueller was tasked to investigate Russian collusion. The investigation has pointed directly towards Hilary, Obama and the DNC. He should be directed to follow the evidence but he hasnít be doing that. Time the new AG reset his direction to following the evidence.
Old 11-13-2018, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Arrowslinger2 View Post

Well, it seems pretty logical why Sessions is out and a new AG is in. Mueller was tasked to investigate Russian collusion. The investigation has pointed directly towards Hilary, Obama and the DNC. He should be directed to follow the evidence but he hasnít be doing that. Time the new AG reset his direction to following the evidence.
I guess, I missed the evidence that indicated Hillary, Obama, and the DNC. Could you elaborate a little on this?
Old 11-14-2018, 07:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
I guess, I missed the evidence that indicated Hillary, Obama, and the DNC.
There's plenty of evidence against the klintoon/obozo gang! You didn't miss it! You ignored it!
Could you elaborate a little on this?
Why bother elaborating with any facts, you wouldn't believe it if they all confessed!
Old 11-14-2018, 09:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yep, I posted several articles that showed just some of Hillary and company's skulduggery, and I posted them here.
Old 11-16-2018, 04:18 AM
Spike

Not sure I can add anything else to the replies. Either you didnít want to know the results or just chose to ignore the results because your investigations target the individual. Are you by chance part of a union?
Old 11-16-2018, 05:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Yep, I posted articles that showed the things the hag was involved in that are coming out and I posted them here.
Yep, I posted several articles that showed just some of Hillary and company's skulduggery, and I posted them here.
Articles are not evidence. I asked for evidence.

Originally Posted by Arrowslinger2 View Post
Not sure I can add anything else to the replies. Either you didnít want to know the results or just chose to ignore the results because your investigations target the individual. Are you by chance part of a union?
Well speaking of work, my investigations mostly focus on an event. Some are strictly complaints lodged against an individual. But most, of those like what we see here on the forum. Are based more on emotions than facts. Beyond that, I am a union member and proud of it.
Old 11-16-2018, 08:17 AM
Spike

So what event took place to warrant the investigation?
Old 11-16-2018, 09:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

Had you read the articles you would have seen the evidence. Are you trying to be obtuse?
Old 11-16-2018, 10:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

Had you read the articles you would have seen the evidence. Are you trying to be obtuse?
Not sure but I think the man is talking about the Mueller Investigation. Perhaps he will chime in and clarify this?
Old 11-21-2018, 01:08 PM
Dominant Buck

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/356630-fbi-watched-then-acted-as-russian-spy-moved-closer-to-hillary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.