Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.
View Poll Results: What is the attitude of the Dems you know going into the Nov elections?
Scared--afraid they're going to lose.
7.69%
Mad--afraid they're going to lose
23.08%
Confrontational--Really afraid they're going to lose.
61.54%
Rational and Calm--must be an Indie.
7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Dem Chances in November??

Old 11-02-2018, 05:39 PM
Typical Buck

Default Dem Chances in November??

How would you describe the attitude of the Dems you know going into November? Since we're all being bombarded with (and never get to vote in) bogus Dem polls going into the elections, here's a chance to actually vote in a poll and see the results. Feel free, of course, to post further comments or keen analysis after you vote.

Last edited by elkman30; 11-02-2018 at 05:44 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

I really don't know, I try not to talk with demorats, it affects my blood pressure just being close enough to talk to them.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:10 AM
Dominant Buck

The ones I know are totally focused on anything not Trump. It appears to me that anti Trump is their entire agenda. The mid terms will be a watershed moment for Trump going forward.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:27 AM
Typical Buck

I was on a shuttle yesterday and overheard a conversation between two disgruntled Hillary supporters talking about the mid-terms. Their wishful thinking and logic was since Hillary won the popular vote then that is an indicator for how the mid-terms will play out.

My understanding is if it wasn't for California, Hillary would not have won the popular vote in 2016. That statistic would call BS on that argument.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:41 AM
Super Moderator

most Of the dems I talk to are totally in denial , Trump could pay off the national debt, end all crime and cure all disease,
and they would find some way to claim hes ruining the country
Old 11-03-2018, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

The Dems I've spoken with are very angry, confrontational and are all over the map, complaining about all kinds of stuff on all levels--national, state and local. But none of them have mentioned a single word about expecting a Blue Wave next Tuesday. It's like they don't want anybody to be able to say "I told ya so" when they lose on Tuesday. Even the MSM is flopping around on who is going to win where. Maybe they're getting upset that the DNC isn't able to shut Hillary up.
Old 11-03-2018, 12:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

My vote only partially represents most of the Dems that I know... They're mad that Trump is president, Frustrated that Republicans are in the majority, but aren't afraid that they're going lose... Most of them are caught up in the whole "Blue Wave" foolishness
Old 11-04-2018, 05:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

DEMs see their self proclaimed "blue wave" crashing against a red breakwater which will protect the coastline (insert nation for coastline) and they are scrambling madly. They really screwed up with Kavanaugh and by letting idiots like Mad Max Waters become their spokesperson. At sunrise on Nov 7 you will find the GOP holds onto the senate, the GOP holds onto the house, the GOP holds onto the majority of the gov mansions, the GOP holds onto the majority of the state legislatures, the GOP holds the WH, the GOP continues to improve the economy and appoint judges and the LIBs will all go outside for round 2 of screaming at the sky.

Gonna be fun ti watch. Personally I am going to tell Beto NO as soon as the polls open on Tues.
Old 11-04-2018, 10:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
DEMs see their self proclaimed "blue wave" crashing against a red breakwater which will protect the coastline (insert nation for coastline) and they are scrambling madly. They really screwed up with Kavanaugh and by letting idiots like Mad Max Waters become their spokesperson. At sunrise on Nov 7 you will find the GOP holds onto the senate, the GOP holds onto the house, the GOP holds onto the majority of the gov mansions, the GOP holds onto the majority of the state legislatures, the GOP holds the WH, the GOP continues to improve the economy and appoint judges and the LIBs will all go outside for round 2 of screaming at the sky.

Gonna be fun ti watch. Personally I am going to tell Beto NO as soon as the polls open on Tues.
Flags asked me to remind everyone. Republicans vote on Wednesday and Libertarians on Thursday.

Vote early, vote often!
Old 11-04-2018, 10:16 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
Vote early, vote often!
Spoken like a True Dem. You sure you're an Indie?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service