Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Steel Tariffs  Costing Ford 1 Billion >

Steel Tariffs Costing Ford 1 Billion

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Steel Tariffs Costing Ford 1 Billion

Old 11-02-2018, 05:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

A quarter of a million new jobs in October, 37k in manufacturing, unemployment still dropping, record number of people in the work force, somethings working right!
Old 11-02-2018, 06:22 AM
Dominant Buck

Trump isn't politics as usual. He wins and it might not be pretty but when being #1 is the only option his way works. FM stop looking for all the negatives and focus on what is right. Progress is being made under Trump and most of us thank our lucky stars we are being led by a guy with a funny haircut and aggressive personality rather than the wicked witch of the west. Continually finding fault with his results makes me wonder what you really want to see politically. DIRT= Democrat In Republican Togs. I think I know better than that being the case but sometimes I wonder.
Old 11-02-2018, 10:21 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Trump isn't politics as usual. He wins and it might not be pretty but when being #1 is the only option his way works. FM stop looking for all the negatives and focus on what is right. Progress is being made under Trump and most of us thank our lucky stars we are being led by a guy with a funny haircut and aggressive personality rather than the wicked witch of the west. Continually finding fault with his results makes me wonder what you really want to see politically. DIRT= Democrat In Republican Togs. I think I know better than that being the case but sometimes I wonder.
fyi, we would have much higher growth right now if he would quit implementing Democrat policies.

It's funny how folks who cant debate facts must resort to name calling. It's you must fall in line and bless 100% or I'm going to start calling you names.

I've clearly pointed out Trump's two diametrically opposed policies of tax cuts and regulation cuts on one side and his increasing regulations and taxes on the other hand. They are counter active and hurting the agenda. Just as you claim policies to awhile to work, the negative impacts he is doing right now will continue to worsen.
Old 11-02-2018, 10:38 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
fyi, we would have much higher growth right now if he would quit implementing Democrat policies.

It's funny how folks who cant debate facts must resort to name calling. It's you must fall in line and bless 100% or I'm going to start calling you names.
Thanks you just gave me the chuckle for the day. Call me anything you want...it never stopped you before and believe me it doesn't bother me one bit.
I've clearly pointed out Trump's two diametrically opposed policies of tax cuts and regulation cuts on one side and his increasing regulations and taxes on the other hand. They are counter active and hurting the agenda. Just as you claim policies to awhile to work, the negative impacts he is doing right now will continue to worsen.
I, I, I, I, i, i, i, i, i,.......LOL.
Old 11-02-2018, 10:40 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by JagMagMan View Post
A quarter of a million new jobs in October, 37k in manufacturing, unemployment still dropping, record number of people in the work force, somethings working right!
Nice to see someone else can see the sun shining. Agree 100% I thank the good lord we weren't saddled with the alternative.
I heard some liberal talk show talking about how 250K new jobs which exceeded the estimates wasn't all that good. They present nothing more than a speed bump to the Trump tour bus.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 11-02-2018 at 10:42 AM.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:32 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Nice to see someone else can see the sun shining. Agree 100% I thank the good lord we weren't saddled with the alternative.
I heard some liberal talk show talking about how 250K new jobs which exceeded the estimates wasn't all that good. They present nothing more than a speed bump to the Trump tour bus.
so you're claiming the CEO of Ford is a liar?

yes the economy is improving in some sectors but not across the board and/or a good as it can get. 1 billion in profits is real money to Ford. It's also cutting into the profits of other companies too. GM is cutting 18,000 people.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:47 AM
Dominant Buck

so you're claiming the CEO of Ford is a liar?
I think you spent too much time in your smoker either that or stayed at the kegerator far too long. I don't recall saying anything about the CEO of Ford. I wonder why you feel so compelled at saying people said something when they didn't.
yes the economy is improving in some sectors but not across the board and/or a good as it can get. 1 billion in profits is real money to Ford. It's also cutting into the profits of other companies too. GM is cutting 18,000 people.
My portfolio is very healthy and has been so since Trump was elected, Stock market is doing OK and has been in record territory much of his first term. Jobs are up, housing starts are up and unemployment is record low. Yup I would say things are going OK in the economy. As good as it can get...that is quite a phrase because there is nothing to gauge it. I can remember not too long ago when someone thought DOW 15000 was impossible. I think we are doing better right now than the last couple of decades. Oh by the way..... I sleep very well every night apparently you don't. I am so sorry and hope your outlook gets better...I really do. Nothing but the best for you .....
Old 11-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Dominant Buck

I think I nailed it pretty good when I said of course you don't notice anything. Wake up, fish go back to bed.

fyi, if you didn't notice, this was a forum for talking politics not just a rah rah trump forum. I've got news for you, Trump isn't God. He can make mistakes like he is doing in some areas. We should be able to discuss some of his policies and their impact. Not just the good ones.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:36 PM
Dominant Buck

I think I nailed it pretty good when I said of course you don't notice anything. Wake up, fish go back to bed.

fyi, if you didn't notice, this was a forum for talking politics not just a rah rah trump forum. I've got news for you, Trump isn't God. He can make mistakes like he is doing in some areas. We should be able to discuss some of his policies and their impact. Not just the good ones.
Good Gawd...you are sounding more liberal as time goes on. I have to say for the past week or so you seemed to be back to conservative FM. Now you are going back into negative nancyville. What gives?
Old 11-02-2018, 12:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

there should be a golden opportunity for a company in the US to fill that cheap steel void

capitalism will prevail

of course, ask yourself too if all these car dealerships needs $50 million dollar fancy buildings and such ... they spend billions between them all fancying up their car lots to sell care, maybe they can cut some costs there to offset the increase in steel prices?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.