Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Why is the solution >

Why is the solution

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Why is the solution

Old 10-28-2018, 11:14 AM
Banned

Default Why is the solution

***Deleted by CalHunter***

Last edited by CalHunter; 10-28-2018 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Rules 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 12--1-YEAR Temp Ban--Next one is permanent.
Old 10-28-2018, 01:32 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
.......Edited By Champlain Islander....
I would say you need some help there NW. Your latest posts are kind of over the edge...even for a liberal.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 10-29-2018 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Remove offensive NW quote
Old 10-28-2018, 01:49 PM
Fork Horn

I have seen this guy's stuff before but just don't comment. Today is different though. If this guy is in a position of importance with a company as he has claimed, they must have a low standard for expressing themselves via the written word. I also think he may have a slightly deficient mental state.
Old 10-28-2018, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I would say you need some help there NW. Your latest posts are kind of over the edge...even for a liberal.
I would say he is right on par with the current run of the mill social justice warrior college kid.
In fact, Will could be the poster child.

C. Davis
Old 10-28-2018, 02:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by redmag View Post
I have seen this guy's stuff before but just don't comment. Today is different though. If this guy is in a position of importance with a company as he has claimed, they must have a low standard for expressing themselves via the written word. I also think he may have a slightly deficient mental state.
He is a CFO, ex CPA who doesn't know how his 2 dozen workers on the shop floor will benefit from having their standard deduction double this current tax year, not too mention a doubling of the child tax credit.

C. Davis
Old 10-28-2018, 02:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

Good grief, the CFO can't even spell Europeans! Lots of credibility there. I revise my thoughts on this juvenile leftist. He is still in elementary school, not in high school or college. Keep posting NW, you blow yourself out of the water with every one!
Old 10-28-2018, 03:06 PM
Dominant Buck

I actually am casually acquainted with a VP of a large fortune 500 corporation and the CEO/ owner of a very large Vermont based national company who has a seasonal lake front property next door. Neither of those executives have even close to enough time to post on internet forums. I can come and go site wise on a casual basis because I am retired and only have property issues I deal with along with hobbies of fishing and hunting to take up my time. Those 2 guys wouldn't begin to have the free time to post about such mundane subjects as NW banters about....Just saying.
Old 10-28-2018, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

I honestly can't say that I disagree with any of the above comments below Will's. He's gone for a year if anybody is expecting a response. I don't usually advertise it but when he comes back, he will be on a short leash and will get a permaban if he crosses the line again. Hopefully he learns but I seriously doubt it.
Old 10-28-2018, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
I would say he is right on par with the current run of the mill social justice warrior college kid.
In fact, Will could be the poster child.

C. Davis
My take is he is a guy who has limited life experience, unrealistic expectations, is judgmental and has had his brain filled with garbage by somebody, basically a tool.

One of your heroes Maxine Waters doesn't live in her district. Her district is predominantly Hispanic (60%) and not Black like she says. She has always portrayed herself as a social justice warrior and gotten rich doing it. I doubt she has ever built anything with her own hands. The next time you see her, you might tell her the pipes under her kitchen need replacing.

NW try a little critical thinking, maybe apply some logic and answer the questions who, what, when, where and why, using your own mental resources and some research. A little secret is, your conclusions are likely to be closer to the truth and just as valid as anybody else's. Regurgitating somebody else's talking points is unlikely to be a valid perspective.
Old 10-28-2018, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Neverwill would have to expand on why he thinks there are never any white people killed.

If he researched at all, he'd find that most police officers killed are white. More people are shot by police who are white than any other color. White people are killed - a lot - and in fact, they're just like any other color in that when they do stuff wrong/illegal? they often get killed (think death row, drug dealing, etc)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.