Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Natives are getting wrestless >

Natives are getting wrestless

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Natives are getting wrestless

Old 10-25-2018, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Trump is stoking the fire with paranoia from one of his latest bizarre tweets, by blaming the media on the mail bombs --- "Indeed, Trump's takeaway from Wednesday's threatened violence against Trump opponents is that journalists should stop running critical stories about him:" --- 'Mainstream media must clean up its act, FAST!.'

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...es-media-tweet

Last edited by Erno86; 10-25-2018 at 08:57 AM. Reason: link work
Old 10-25-2018, 09:26 AM
Dominant Buck

Once again, we have the left writing stories about the assassination of the President and they call it art. They did it when Bush was in office and now have just done it with Trump in office. Do you believe this is civil behavior by the media?
Old 10-25-2018, 09:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Ah yes, there he pops again!
Old 10-25-2018, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Once again, we have the left writing stories about the assassination of the President and they call it art. They did it when Bush was in office and now have just done it with Trump in office. Do you believe this is civil behavior by the media?
You must mean the "impeachment of the president." Right??? Or am I mistaken. I not going to bother asking you for a link...since I know that there isn't any for you to quote --- that is --- if you still stand by your statement.

Last edited by Erno86; 10-25-2018 at 11:09 AM. Reason: added a few words
Old 10-25-2018, 11:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
You must mean the "impeachment of the president." Right??? Or am I mistaken. I not going to bother asking you for a link...since I know that there isn't any for you to quote --- that is --- if you still stand by your statement.
No bobo! He meant assassination! Here's the link for you! I'm sure you'll like the story as you are as far left as possible! The "story," I'd call it "leftist trash," is titled "How It Ends" by Zoe Sharp.
http://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/23/bo...t-chapter.html
Old 10-25-2018, 11:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

Looks like Erno doesn't know the difference between murder and impeachment.
Old 10-25-2018, 11:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Looks like Erno doesn't know the difference between murder and impeachment.
Why stop there? There is an awful lot he/she/it doesn't seem to know based on what parts of his/her/its posts I have seen y'all quote.
Old 10-25-2018, 01:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Elmo, If you can't find the story for yourself, here is an excerpt from "How It Ends!" I'm sure in your lib head you will find it an instant classic! I find it to be a perversely disgusting, portrait of the DEM MOB Party! Really high class huh!

"The Russian waited until they were a few steps past before he drew the gun. He sighted on the center of the president’s back, and squeezed the trigger.
The Makarov misfired.
The Secret Service agent at the president’s shoulder heard the click, spun into a crouch. He registered the scene instantly, drawing his own weapon with razor-edge reflexes.
The Russian tasted failure. He closed his eyes and waited to pay the cost.
It did not come."
He opened his eyes. The Secret Service agent stood before him, presenting his Glock, butt first.
“Here,” the agent said politely. “Use mine. …”
Old 10-25-2018, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hollywood faux beheading Trump, promising to move (they didn't) asking for the white house to be blown up, asking for the military to remove Trump, elected officials asking for assassination of Trump, putting feet on the throats of GOP, publicly harassing Trump supporters and refusing civility ..... parading a lying Ford in front of the world to stop a SC nomination ... supporting the 8-10,000 strong invasion force coming up through Mexico ...

I think there is a good chance a Democrat is behind this
Old 10-25-2018, 01:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

I believe it is better than a good chance a demorat is behind this!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.