Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
1 million jobs >

1 million jobs

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

1 million jobs

Old 10-23-2018, 04:45 PM
Banned

Default 1 million jobs

Saudi Arabia is buying 450 BILLION in military equipment and that is going to create over a Million jobs?
REALLY NOW?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/15/saud...mp-boasts.html

2 Weeks ago I heard the liar say it was 110Billion and 40,000 jobs. What a negotiator?

Last edited by NeverWill; 10-23-2018 at 04:48 PM.
Old 10-23-2018, 05:12 PM
Dominant Buck

It's great to see you come so unglued. It's funny to see your news sources lead you around with a leash connected to your nose ring you got on spring break. Was the nose ring a bad choice or the college you went too? Just curious.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

So that's why he won't ever post any pictures. That and he doesn't hunt successfully.
Old 10-25-2018, 02:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

He couldn't catch a mouse, let alone kill a Mule deer. Btw, have you ever seen anyone else use MD for Mule deer instead of using the words?
Old 10-25-2018, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

jobs are good - making money is good

Saudi killing a dissident who was a close chubby to bin Laden? minor news, look at the big picture, at least Trump didn't send 1.2 billion to Saudi in cash from US taxpayers
Old 10-25-2018, 04:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
jobs are good - making money is good

Saudi killing a dissident who was a close chubby to bin Laden? minor news, look at the big picture, at least Trump didn't send 1.2 billion to Saudi in cash from US taxpayers
Oh my more fake news that toddler would have you believe. Remember what he says is more likely a lie.

The money returned to Iran was their money seized in sanctions from US banks. Lift the sanctions, pay back the money.
Old 10-26-2018, 03:17 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Oh my more fake news that toddler would have you believe. Remember what he says is more likely a lie.

The money returned to Iran was their money seized in sanctions from US banks. Lift the sanctions, pay back the money.
why am I not surprised to see a lefty ok with funding terrorists and terrorism directed towards his own country? So sad to see the hatred in your heart to your neighbors.

fyi, Iran had no legal right to that money and they also owe US citizens hundreds of millions of dollars which this money was part of that legal claim.