Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Fortune 100 starting to feel the pain >

Fortune 100 starting to feel the pain

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Fortune 100 starting to feel the pain

Old 10-23-2018, 03:35 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
11 months with Mr. Wonderfuls policies in place and we are FLAT. Its been a lot of years since we have seen a year like this. Actions are louder than words. Watch what happens and stop listening to the lies.
None of my affairs are what I would consider "flat". I haven't worked in 16 years and actually live on profits and interest from investments. Times are good in my opinion. The people who don't think so must be among the MW crowd... but don't worry people from your party want to raise it to $15 per hour. There might be a light at the end of your tunnel.
Old 10-23-2018, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Watch your investments. Since a year ago when he policies were put in place you are more than likely behind and well behind if you consider the inflation and significant increase in the cost of living.

Have you gone to the pumps lately or worse yet, tried to build a home. Skyrocketing.

Oh well, in the name of Nationalism.
Wait until Mitch cuts the welfare check you get every month as he just stated.
Old 10-23-2018, 03:47 PM
Dominant Buck

Watch your investments. Since a year ago when he policies were put in place you are more than likely behind and well behind if you consider the inflation and significant increase in the cost of living.

Have you gone to the pumps lately or worse yet, tried to build a home. Skyrocketing.

so now you're all for welfare payments? You do know there are only two ways to pay for them right? Maybe you didn't learn that in CFO school
Old 10-23-2018, 04:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
so now you're all for welfare payments? You do know there are only two ways to pay for them right? Maybe you didn't learn that in CFO school
CFO school!??????? He thought that you said "UFO school," so he went and watched the Star Wars Trilogy!
Old 10-23-2018, 04:36 PM
Dominant Buck

Thanks for the warning but my money guy has some solid investment plans. I have invested on my own almost all my adult life. After I retired it was too complex for my level of experience so I hired it out. It all now involves tax strategy and risk ratio. Beyond my pay grade to deal with it. I don't have a problem with gas prices and as far as SS it really doesn't matter since it is a minor part of my retirement.
Old 10-24-2018, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mmm...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-gdp-rep...040100453.html
Old 10-24-2018, 12:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/24/dow-...-recovery.html

Another 600 point drop in the DOW.

Apparently that magical economy he built made the DOW go down since it was implemented.

It was only a matter of time.

Remember watch with your eyes and don't believe what a day to day EXTREME Liar tells you every day.

Best of luck with your investments.
Old 10-26-2018, 04:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Amazon and Google are both reporting a slowing economy. Isn't it interesting that it only took 7 months for the GOP stimulus to slow things down. Cat and 3M followed by all the Chip stocks are adding to the story.

Tariffs are putting pressure where it NEVER needed to be and inflation is becoming charged.

After yesterdays dead cat bounce, today we are back on the trend started all the way back in February.

MAGA one 401(k) account at a time. Although you can always get a job at the gas station and just work a little longer while the top 1% buy another Yacht or airplane with your tax cuts.

Told YA!
Old 10-26-2018, 05:01 AM
Dominant Buck

I don't see any pain. Typical October stock market and was planned for by most investors. Saying see I told you so is like saying see the sun came up..I told you so.
Old 10-26-2018, 05:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Gasoline prices here are dropping. Funy think, I just thought of what would be a more appropriate use for the letters N and W.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.