HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/)
-   -   #45 and the Saudi's (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/419460-45-saudis.html)

Fieldmouse 10-22-2018 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4344965)
Again,

Endless responses to my post citing opinions and actions by past leaders. I guess you elected #45 to be the same as all in the past and that is OK with all of you.

I'm not sure why we care when the Saudis kill a terrorist member. At least Trump didn't have him at the White House or his friends over and over again. Also, I noticed you weren't concerned for Americans Obama had killed on foreign soil. Why is that?

Mickey Finn 10-22-2018 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by rogerstv (Post 4344978)
Why do we really care about this missing person?? Nothing to do with the US other than the manufactured outrage by the liberal media.It would be hilarious if he showed up alive.

Plenty of problems with US citizens on US soil.

So, let me explain why this issue is important. Journalist are often the target of terror. Every so often governments go to great lengths to rescue them. With mixed results I'll admit. In this instance a reporter who was a green card carrying resident of the USA. Went into the Saudi Consulate in Turkey. He never came out. After denials, and implausible explanations including a possible body double. Turkey. our NATO ally, and the USA want answers. If what appears to have happened in fact did happen. Our relationship with the Saudi's including arms sales is going to come under review. Perhaps a watershed moment for the middle east.

The Arab spring maybe be over. But there is no telling what is coming next.

Oldtimr 10-22-2018 08:16 AM

It happened in Turkey, not the US, let the Turks worry about it, they are even less trustworthy than the Saudis. If Bobo the worthless was still in office you can bet he would still be bowing to the Saudi leaders.

MudderChuck 10-22-2018 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by NeverWill (Post 4344981)
Saw a bunch of Rep's on Sunday morning sounding concerned about the Saudi's killing people on foreign soil.

Of course the GOP will try anything they can not to deal with this issue. Otherwise they lose when the Saudi's laugh in #45's face.

Don't forget. It's all about the price of Oil. Iran, Saudi's etc. Putin's #1 plan with #45 is for him to raise the price of oil. #45 could care less that it costs every american a couple $1,000 per year so he can not be blackmailed by his boss Putin.

Again with the BS, the only thing keeping the price of oil down right now is the cost of production for Shale oil. If they raise the prices too much they price themselves out of the market. Things are changing quickly anyway.

Natural gas production in the U.S. is up 33% in the last couple of years. The U.S. known reserves of natural gas are estimated to last for 90 years.
The viable shale oil deposits in the U.S. are roughly three times the known oil reserves in the world. Alberta's oils sand have the third largest oil reserve in the world.

NW do you really think taking pot shots at Trump is a viable position? Seems to me you have thoroughly identified the problem. What are your solutions besides replacing Trump with somebody likely to be a lot worse in the long term?
By the way how was your trip, I heard ANTIFA got their collective asses handed to them by Patriot Prayer and the Poor Boys. Did you bring back any bruises?

Oldtimr 10-22-2018 09:27 AM

He didn't bring back any deer or any bruises. You can bet if it starts getting ugly in a protest the only thing you will see of NW is his backside and his elbows as he runs away as fast as his liberal legs will carry him!

Erno86 10-22-2018 11:23 AM

DJT shows his weakness by cozying up to autocrats, which is akin to letting the fox guard the henhouse; what with these autocrats running roughshod over basic human rights...including journalism.

Oldtimr 10-22-2018 11:28 AM

Ah yes, more leftist nonsense.

JagMagMan 10-22-2018 11:29 AM

If I remember right, it's the party of "Never Will" that scoured the landscape to find a leftist judge to block President Trump's temporary ban on immigrants from known terrorist countries! Trump has done more to protect America from terrorism in two years than your boy, obozo!
Again, I'll also remind you that it was obozo, klintoons and the alagore that wanted to drive up oil prices to make alt-fuels more prosperous, as they, and their cronies were, and still are heavily invested in the "alternatives!" They didn't care if these were feasible, sustainable or cost efficient! Only their profits mattered! To hell with the rest of the country!
So, there are your heroes and the party of compassion and love!

Oldtimr 10-22-2018 11:39 AM

Now you did it, more truth, their head will explode!:biggrin:

Erno86 10-22-2018 11:45 AM

Did the Saudi oligarchy fear retribution from DJT, when they obviously ordered the torture & assassination hit on Khashoggi?

Homie don't think so...