Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
#45 and the Saudi's >

#45 and the Saudi's

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

#45 and the Saudi's

Old 10-23-2018, 04:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
1. The hearing was conducted by the rules that apply. It's fair to say Kavanaugh (a fellow Irish catholic) was on trial. Maybe the prosecution was a little more zealous than needed. But he did not conduct himself as I would expect a man of Honor to.

2. I think this mostly rumor with a dash of race baiting. Beneath you certainly.

To be blunt, the switch/diversion tactic of bringing up Hillary or Obama every time trump or any other Republican's actions are called into question is getting old. All it proves is that you are at a loss as to what you should say. Which is something you should reflect on personally.
The Democrats like to wield that holier than thou hammer with abandon. They elect themselves the morality Police and leaders of the dialog. People bring up Obama and Hillary because the hypocrisy is blatant. Do as I say not as I do.

That is whats wrong with the Democrats. any trick to lead the dialog. You call it race baiting. I call it calling a spade a spade. Not meant as a demeaning statement, meant as a apt description. How you take it shows you have a problem. Behind the veneer of careful speech you have some dark thoughts.

If somebody were to describe me they'd likely say tall. If I describe a black man I say he is black, maybe black in Spanish. You say it is race baiting. I say it is a centuries old descriptive term, just another adjective.
Old 10-23-2018, 04:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn View Post
1. The hearing was conducted by the rules that apply. It's fair to say Kavanaugh (a fellow Irish catholic) was on trial. Maybe the prosecution was a little more zealous than needed. But he did not conduct himself as I would expect a man of Honor to.

2. I think this mostly rumor with a dash of race baiting. Beneath you certainly.

To be blunt, the switch/diversion tactic of bringing up Hillary or Obama every time trump or any other Republican's actions are called into question is getting old. All it proves is that you are at a loss as to what you should say. Which is something you should reflect on personally.
The Hilary BHO references just prove to me that they set the bar at that level and when #45 is even or below that level it is all OK. They elected him afterall.
Old 10-23-2018, 04:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
The Hilary BHO references just prove to me that they set the bar at that level and when #45 is even or below that level it is all OK. They elected him afterall.
Just some more spin. What I say when you sling mud is, if you do it as a personal opinion I have no problem with it. When it is Democratic talking points, history tells us it is likely BS:

I also say I wonder how many people could stand the same scrutiny they give others. The old saying "when you point a finger you have three fingers pointing back at you" comes to mind.

Sure Trump isn't perfect, who could be when they spend so much time and energy deflecting attacks. If the Democrats spent less time harassing him, they might come up with something constructive to do.
Old 10-23-2018, 05:33 AM
Dominant Buck

When the Russian reporter slipped and fell on a bullet while crossing a bridge in Russia, where were the Democrats and all their outrage?
Old 10-23-2018, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

The crown prince of Saudi Arabia --- MbS --- seems to be taking the same tactic Putin uses in explaining away assassinations, by blaming it on a rogue plot of some sort --- I say horsefeathers --- MbS is complicit in the assassination of Khashoggi, and is responsible beyond a shadow of a doubt --- imho.

Last edited by Erno86; 10-23-2018 at 10:50 AM. Reason: added a few words
Old 10-23-2018, 06:59 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Erno86 View Post
The crown prince of Saudi Arabia --- MbS --- seems to be taking the same tactic Putin uses in explaining away assassinations, buy blaming it on a rogue plot of some some sort --- I say horsefeathers --- MbS is complicit in the assassination of Khashoggi, and is responsible beyond a shadow of a doubt --- imho.
but where is your outrage towards the reporter in Russia that tripped and fell on a bullet? Can you post a link to your outrage you showed? I also noticed you skipped right over the millions Hilary received from Russia while signing off on the uranium one deal. Why aren't you upset with those direct bribes?
Old 10-23-2018, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Simple answer for all 3 of them. Tribal politics.
Old 10-23-2018, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Seems to me and those that I talk to that the Rep's are making a bigger deal of this whole Saudi thing and especially as usual the Reps rhetoric is all about what the dems think and are doing yet I am hearing very little from my side. Reps are kind of just entertaining themselves.
Old 10-23-2018, 09:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh...and a president who proclaims that the news media are "enemies of the people" may feel that torturing and murdering a critical journalist is not such a bad idea.
Old 10-23-2018, 10:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

worry about 1 muslim being killed in Saudi

ignore 7-8,000 in a riot sized carvan heading toward the southern border to illegally enter the USA

sound about like a Democrat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.