Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
#45 Apologizes >

#45 Apologizes

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

#45 Apologizes

Old 10-09-2018, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

well Fieldmouse, NeverWill lost with Hillary, with the House, with the Senate, with Gorsuch, with Kavanaugh .... this is his worst nightmare, great economy, low unemployment, world peace, booming everywhere we look ..... I mean this is just fantastic the way things are right now in many, many ways ...

how can Democrats demand changes back to the Obama years?
Old 10-09-2018, 04:35 PM
Dominant Buck

Now they have taylor swift working for them. Her fan base in a bit young but when they grow up to vote the fallout could be substantial.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
well Fieldmouse, NeverWill lost with Hillary, with the House, with the Senate, with Gorsuch, with Kavanaugh .... this is his worst nightmare, great economy, low unemployment, world peace, booming everywhere we look ..... I mean this is just fantastic the way things are right now in many, many ways ...

how can Democrats demand changes back to the Obama years?
I have been used to a great econom-y for years. Never give SC a 2nd thought. People retire already. No Nightmare. We lived in a great economy for BHO's remaining 7 years. Stock market catastorphe is looming. Unemployment was a simple handoff that has slowed significantly with tarriffs etc . Giving away a trillion in debt for eternity does not an economy make. Imagine when BHO rescued the economy and just spent a Trillion. Now #45 gave away the farm to the top top 1% to get fools listening.

Has anyone seen a penny of the suppsed refund. Keep in mind the rapid inflaton they created

Last edited by NeverWill; 10-09-2018 at 05:00 PM.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
Now they have taylor swift working for them. Her fan base in a bit young but when they grow up to vote the fallout could be substantial.
Just wait the blue wave is coming fast
Old 10-10-2018, 02:09 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I have been used to a great econom-y for years. Never give SC a 2nd thought. People retire already. No Nightmare. We lived in a great economy for BHO's remaining 7 years. Stock market catastorphe is looming. Unemployment was a simple handoff that has slowed significantly with tarriffs etc . Giving away a trillion in debt for eternity does not an economy make. Imagine when BHO rescued the economy and just spent a Trillion. Now #45 gave away the farm to the top top 1% to get fools listening.

Has anyone seen a penny of the suppsed refund. Keep in mind the rapid inflaton they created
what are you talking about? Get off your talking points and start stating facts. Obama had the worst economy ever for any president of all time. He had 8 years and is dead last out of 45 presidents in economy growth. When your numbers are that bad, sure, any market correction won't be bad because you have no place to fall too.

you need to accept the fact Obama was the worst president ever and just slamming trump, doesn't change that fact.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just wait the blue wave is coming fast
Wait for it.

Wait for it...

Wait for it......

Hey, where's the wave?
Old 10-10-2018, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

I know that the GOP hates T Swift getting involved. They have ALWAYS been about voter supression.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:58 AM
Dominant Buck

I know that the GOP hates T Swift getting involved. They have ALWAYS been about voter supression.
No....they like most adults don't like her voice or music.
Old 10-10-2018, 12:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Taylor Swift is a nothing except to very young people. Who cares what that twit thinks, or what is rattling around in her vacuous head?
Old 10-11-2018, 05:25 AM
Typical Buck

I agree. But every vote counts the same. Dems are usually to lay to vote in midterms. I don't think that will be the case with trump in office. He rallies both side.

I just hope to many Rs don't stay home. I don't think so. But many didn't vote for a president.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.