Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
#44 on Smoking Marijuana >

#44 on Smoking Marijuana

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

#44 on Smoking Marijuana

Old 10-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Typical Buck

Default #44 on Smoking Marijuana

''Look, when I was a kid, I inhaled frequently. That was the point.''óBarack Obama
Old 10-09-2018, 02:55 AM
Dominant Buck

Don't forget his cocaine habit. I've always wondered how someone who never held a job could afford such expensive drug habits
Old 10-09-2018, 03:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

#44 on Smoking Marijuana

At this point the feds should de-criminalize marijuana and let the states decide whether or not it is legal in their particular state. I would much rather have someone stoned on their couch at home instead of drunk behind the wheel.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:38 AM
Dominant Buck

Unfortunately the stoners don't always stay home. I believe the incidence of DUI - drugs is growing at an unprecedented rate in states that were early to legalize. My home state of Vermont was the first to legalize through legislation recently after our newly elected governor Scott, who promised that he wouldn't legalize and was against any additional gun control , flip flopped and crammed through both on his signature. My own view is that the government can't control drugs so they legalize to make it go away. Cowards
Old 10-09-2018, 05:16 AM
Banned

One of the biggest drug problems facing drivers are the elderly driving around with already impaired senses numb from all the prescription meds they are on.

I am ALL FOR weed available for recreational use. It would immediately improve the health and well being of millions of americans. For both actual pain management as well as obesity etc etc from all the fatties sitting around in their trailers drinking Coors.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:50 AM
Dominant Buck

Further evidence that you aren't an adult.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

All that weed smoking more than likely explains NW's behavior! Burn out, can't tell fact from liberal fiction.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
One of the biggest drug problems facing drivers are the elderly driving around with already impaired senses numb from all the prescription meds they are on.

I am ALL FOR weed available for recreational use. It would immediately improve the health and well being of millions of americans. For both actual pain management as well as obesity etc etc from all the fatties sitting around in their trailers drinking Coors.
1 (slowed reflexes because if age) plus 1 (impaired from Marijuana) equals 2, so you've basically doubled your chance of encountering somebody impaired while driving? Two wrongs don't make a right, but they do increase your chances of an accident.

Here they test for Marijuana use at routine traffic control checks. There is a set legal limit just like alcohol. If you have a medical Marijuana card, you have to give up your drivers license. The legal limit is low enough some people test over the limit 24 hours after smoking a joint. Maybe coming to a state near you?
Old 10-09-2018, 07:17 AM
Dominant Buck

One of the biggest travesties here in Vermont was that the governor signed weed legalization into law before there was a legal standard for impairment on the highway. Law enforcement heads urged the governor to wait for all the issues to be taken care of but that idiot governor went ahead and signed it into law. We had all the chances to learn from the mistakes of the states that already legalized and we didn't take it. Vermont's GOP Governor Scott has to be the biggest idiot in politics. Unfortunately he is running again for re-election but his opposition is a Democrat who is a transvestite so even though the sportsmen will be against Scott due to his flip flop on gun control few will vote for "IT". Then again this once beautiful state is filled with liberal social misfits so who knows. "IT" did state that he/ she did agree with Scott's gun control and if elected would take it further so there won't be any sportsmen voting that way. The only hope is that we have a strong GOP Don Turner running for Lt. Governor and if he makes it in 2 years he might consider going against Scott for Governor.
Old 10-09-2018, 07:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

I know that after my native born state of CO legalized pot they had a huge number of complaints from the surrounding states (WY,NE,KS etc...) about the number of people driving back into those states stoned out of their gourds. Now the LIBs may think that impaired driving is nothing to be concerned about but I sure do. Anything that impairs you behind the wheel whether it is booze, cell phones, weed etc... is bad news.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.