Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

More Layoffs

Old 10-10-2018, 06:29 AM
Banned

Since #45 is trying to destroy American manufacturing.

Oh Please, Democrats love Tarriffs.

Very funny to hear you say what conservatives do and don't do and their ideals. In the past 40 years this has proven to be quite the opposite.

Against free trade, winners and losers being picked. Fiscally disasters. That is now my definition of a Conservative. Trying to shove Religion and their other "BS" down our throats and take away yet more freedoms.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:42 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Since #45 is trying to destroy American manufacturing.

Oh Please, Democrats love Tarriffs.

Very funny to hear you say what conservatives do and don't do and their ideals. In the past 40 years this has proven to be quite the opposite.

Against free trade, winners and losers being picked. Fiscally disasters. That is now my definition of a Conservative. Trying to shove Religion and their other "BS" down our throats and take away yet more freedoms.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/bernie-sanders-trump-diagnosed-the-problem-on-trade-but-his-solution-doesnt-work

and Sanders isn't the only Democrat cheering on Trump and more tariffs.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:53 AM
Banned

Really? Bernie is your source
Old 10-10-2018, 06:58 AM
Dominant Buck

Really? Bernie is your source
no, I gave you 4 examples quickly. Do you need more? Let's not forget which party has the unions in their pocket. Unions are there because they push Democrats for tariffs and other special favors.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:01 AM
Dominant Buck

Hilary is all in on Tariffs

https://money.cnn.com/2016/08/11/news/economy/hillary-clinton-trade/index.html
Old 10-10-2018, 07:06 AM
Banned

#45 is the winner picker and free trade disruptor. As I recall Hilary held a government position a very long time ago and since tried to be POTUS but lost. I prefer to deal with who is doing what to destroy our economy business by business all so he and Stephen Miller can carry out their conspiracy theories.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:15 AM
Dominant Buck

#45 is the winner picker and free trade disruptor. As I recall Hilary held a government position a very long time ago and since tried to be POTUS but lost. I prefer to deal with who is doing what to destroy our economy business by business all so he and Stephen Miller can carry out their conspiracy theories.
so why are you so upset when Trump does exactly what the Democrats want?
Old 10-10-2018, 07:52 AM
Banned

Best way to find out what a Democrat really wants is to listen to Fox. They always have the theories
Old 10-10-2018, 08:42 AM
Dominant Buck

Best way to find out what a Democrat really wants is to listen to Fox. They always have the theories
you watch fox? Really?
Old 10-10-2018, 08:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Because the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.