Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Wish I had BHO's 1st 20 months again >

Wish I had BHO's 1st 20 months again

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Wish I had BHO's 1st 20 months again

Old 10-05-2018, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Wish I had BHO's 1st 20 months again

This stock market absolutely stinks compared to 2009-2010.

#45 is killing us.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator

No you don't. Cause then you'd be stuck with his last 6 and a half years. Ughhhh!!!
Old 10-05-2018, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
This stock market absolutely stinks compared to 2009-2010.

#45 is killing us.
You mean when Obama dumped many trillions of dollars into the economy drastically driving up the national debt? Something about that short termed boom seems artificial to me.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:35 AM
Super Moderator

Oh say it isn't so.
Old 10-06-2018, 05:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

his last 7 years were the best years the stock market has almost ever had.

Watch what is happening to the #45 market. We will see 19,999 before we see 27,000.

I am all cash now waiting for the freefall of his sherade.
Old 10-06-2018, 06:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

I wish I had the last 2 months of that failure's administration back. Seeing his face knowing that his legacy was going to be dismantled and that his chosen butt kisser wouldn't be replacing him was really funny and I need all the laughs I can get.

Think about it folks, the OP is so clueless that he doesn't understand just how badly OBozo screwed up in the duration of his administration. He wants the first 20 months but blatantly ignores the last 76 months when he screwed everything up. Look at all the things Trump has done: Tax Cut, Deregulation, Lowered unemployment, increased job participation, increased manufacturing, brought NK to the table, renegotiating trade deals, Told the UN to kiss his butt, enforcing immigration laws, moved embassy to Jerusalem, saved the SCOTUS and caused the DEM party to implode! He did all that in slightly more than 20 months! Personally I look forward to seeing what he does in the next 70 months!

Embrace the suck LIBs, the whole game has changed and you're going to be S.O.L.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:29 AM
Dominant Buck

his last 7 years were the best years the stock market has almost ever had.

Watch what is happening to the #45 market. We will see 19,999 before we see 27,000.

I am all cash now waiting for the freefall of his sherade.
Of course you are all cash...I never saw an allowance paid by check. LOL
Old 10-06-2018, 07:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

George Soros is wasting his money if he is paying the OP by the post!
Old 10-06-2018, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MudderChuck View Post
You mean when Obama dumped many trillions of dollars into the economy drastically driving up the national debt? Something about that short termed boom seems artificial to me.
What do you think about the unpaid for tax cuts to the top 1% earners and the 100's of Billions more in increased spending from #45. That will last for eternity. Not to just a 1 time rescue the country from a disaster.
Old 10-06-2018, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

What do you think about the unpaid for tax cuts to the top 1% earners and the 100's of Billions more in increased spending from #45. That will last for eternity. Not to just a 1 time rescue the country from a disaster.
Time will tell. I'm interested in the average hourly pay scale. When I see that rising I'll feel more optimistic. It is going to take time. Growth is the only way out of this hole. And trying to prime the well from the bottom has never worked. for long, if at all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.