Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Wish I had BHO's 1st 20 months again >

Wish I had BHO's 1st 20 months again

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Wish I had BHO's 1st 20 months again

Old 10-07-2018, 04:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MudderChuck View Post
Time will tell. I'm interested in the average hourly pay scale. When I see that rising I'll feel more optimistic. It is going to take time. Growth is the only way out of this hole. And trying to prime the well from the bottom has never worked. for long, if at all.
No worries, they are priming by taking from the poor and handing it out to the wealthy.

Watch, don't listen and you will see.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:36 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
No worries, they are priming by taking from the poor and handing it out to the wealthy.

Watch, don't listen and you will see.
huh, that's Democrats trickle down government and Pelosi is promising more it by raising taxes on the poor. Gets your facts straight.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

#45 has skyrocketed taxes on the poor. All in the name of MAGA. His horrible tariff's will yet further destroy the wealth of the working people of this country.

Middle/low income earners are MUCH worse off than they were 2 years ago and they haven't yet been hit by the 20% stock market correction that is just around the corner.

But, many do get to cheer on his racial hatred and that makes them feel better. I guess?
Old 10-07-2018, 05:52 AM
Dominant Buck

#45 has skyrocketed taxes on the poor. All in the name of MAGA. His horrible tariff's will yet further destroy the wealth of the working people of this country.

Middle/low income earners are MUCH worse off than they were 2 years ago and they haven't yet been hit by the 20% stock market correction that is just around the corner.

But, many do get to cheer on his racial hatred and that makes them feel better. I guess?
please post the link where Trump has raised taxes on the poor
Old 10-08-2018, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Tarriffs and gas prices alone are taxing the poor to death now.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

The DOW is starting to tell the real story of Trumponomics. Skyrocketing debt levels will now have to be financed at MUCH higher levels due to the pending inflation from his many policies.

HERE we go.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Again, all he has is unintelligent drivel, gleaned from a tin hat and koolaide trip!
Old 10-08-2018, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's been almost exactly a year since they predicted a major stock market correction. Maybe NW should check the dates on his research.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

losers complain

that's what they do ... I've seen losers predicting things before

“In the event Donald wins, I have no doubt in my mind the market tanks,” Mark Cuban said. “If the polls look like there’s a decent chance that Donald could win, I’ll put a huge hedge on that’s over 100% of my equity positions… that protects me just in case he wins.”
Old 10-08-2018, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

What do you think about the unpaid for tax cuts to the top 1% earners and the 100's of Billions more in increased spending from #45. That will last for eternity. Not to just a 1 time rescue the country from a disaster.
So you're saying that the tax cuts are permanent. That would be nice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.