Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Pay at the pump for Putin >

Pay at the pump for Putin

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Pay at the pump for Putin

Old 10-05-2018, 05:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Wow you must only get info from Fox News and Company. What a twist.
So where do you get your news? Via a tin foil hat and a pitcher of koolaide, I suspect!
Old 10-05-2018, 06:30 AM
Dominant Buck

Wow you must only get info from Fox News and Company. What a twist.

Watch what happens not what the lier in chief tells you
wow, so do I need to pull up Obama's own words off of youtube? I'm sure its readily available. When I do, will you quit posting for a qeek?
Old 10-05-2018, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JagMagMan View Post
So where do you get your news? Via a tin foil hat and a pitcher of koolaide, I suspect!
Insulting and certainly against the rules here
Old 10-05-2018, 07:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

One of the main regulators of the price of oil at the moment is the break even price of producing a barrel of shale oil.

It is a game, the oil producing countries collude and keep oil proces just above hat a barrel of shale oil costs, they want the shale oil industry to lose financing and die on the vine.

One thing people keep overlooking is a U.S.A. that is as self sufficient as possible is stronger than a country with undeveloped resources and long supply lines.

One reason I'm behind Trump, I'm living in Europe. If Europe gets in trouble (again) who is going to bail them out (again) if the U.S. needs possibly years to re establish the industry to fight a war. Possibly longer if the supply lines of the "global market" are interrupted. A lot of choke points around the world, the U.S, lacks the capabilities to keep them all open.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Closing off the walls around America will only crush those that want to grow outside of America. I am sure Putin would have it no other way than what you say.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
wow, so do I need to pull up Obama's own words off of youtube? I'm sure its readily available. When I do, will you quit posting for a qeek?
Do it, do it, do it!
Old 10-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Closing off the walls around America will only crush those that want to grow outside of America. I am sure Putin would have it no other way than what you say.
Nothing wrong with diversifying your sources, Not having a domestic steel industry to build on in a time of crises is stupid. Same with petrol, chemical, mineral sources. The infa structure to utilize or develop them takes a heap of time and investment.

A serious crises and those quickly made lucky bucks just might be worthless or nearly so. Intact infa structure to build on may be much more valuable.

If you outsource everything your supply lines are vulnerable.

Why is Russia in Syria, not to tweek the U.S.'s nose. To secure their Mediterranean sea and air base in Syria that's why. What is so important about that base, it is minutes away by air from the Suez canal. And within Bomber range of the Bosporus straight. The Bosporus is within Mig 35 distance of the Crimea.
The British airbase on Cyprus, the American support of Isreal. Do CFO's ever look at maps?

All of these places are strategically important for a reason. Good places to disrupt the flow of critical materials.

For a big business type guy your views seem short sighted and parochial. Somebody has to think long term and strategically.

Consolidating, shortening and redundancy of the U.S.'s supply lines of critical industry and materials makes good long term sense. Some people can't see past the next lucky buck.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:27 AM
Super Moderator

Everything Will has posted screams that he's not a CFO of any company. Maybe a bookkeeper somewhere but definitely not a CFO.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
Everything Will has posted screams that he's not a CFO of any company. Maybe a bookkeeper somewhere but definitely not a CFO.
My bet is he is either the janitor or the restroom attendant.