Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Rachel Mitchell 9-Page Memo to Republican Senators >

Rachel Mitchell 9-Page Memo to Republican Senators

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Rachel Mitchell 9-Page Memo to Republican Senators

Old 10-02-2018, 12:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Rachel Mitchell 9-Page Memo to Republican Senators

Rachel Mitchell wrote this 9-page memorandum and furnished it to "all Republican Senators." It wasn't required and she put her own opinion in her own words. It's an interesting read with some good observations and a useful timeline for this whole mess.

https://www.scribd.com/embeds/389884...dium=affiliate
Old 10-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks for the link. That was an interesting read. Even though it's a confirmation hearing and not a case being prosecuted, it does help to assess it with that perspective.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Dominant Buck

Good read thanks Elkman.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whole lotta holes in Ford's testimony.
Old 10-02-2018, 05:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

An observation:

My wife was molested when she was 16 years old, which was approximately 20 years before I met her. Both my wife and I were born in 1963 so the attack on my wife would have been in the 1979-1980 time frame so it is close to the timing of this alleged event. My wife raised the BS flag on this gal after she said she only had 1 beer at the party yet says she cannot remember anything. My wife says she can remember with absolute clarity everything about her attack including the color of the carpet in the room, how many windows were in the room, what the guy looked like and the fact he was wearing Old Spice. Now, I can't speak for a fact on such matters since I have no personal experience and will defer to my wife on this but her thoughts on the matter seem logical.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:12 PM
Typical Buck

Different people process differently Flags. I honestly am of the same opinion as most everyone else on the BS call on this crap. But I have seen some people that cant remember a thing about an attack on them in as little as a week after, let alone years. Some block it out and it never returns. Others it comes back slowly and others, like your wife, have complete recall with even more detail than they normally remember things. For her to remember some things in such detail but can't remember other things that should be easily recalled lends no credence to her claims. Her story is so obviously rehearsed and coached it's laughable at best. If she is so hot to get this truth out, how come she didn't come forward until he was selected by Trump? Did she not think he deserved justice before he sat as a Judge? I guess he's an okay guy as long as he isn't a road block for the liberals.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ford claims she is 100% sure it was Kavanaugh and Judge, and she had one beer. Everything else appears to be unknown or fuzzy. I want to believe she would be 100% certain who drove her home after an alleged attack where she felt as though she was about to be raped and possibly suffocated. To me, that would be traumatic enough to speak about to whoever is in the car with you.

She has no idea who paid for the polygraph. When posed the option, wouldn't a question such as "how much will this cost me?" arise? When told "it will not cost you anything". I would then ask "who is paying for it?".

Her preparation before going forward such as erasing social media accounts appears suspect. That took a significant amount of work to complete with 100% certainty. I suspect only a select few people have that capability.

She now has almost a million in three go fund me accounts. WOW !

I hope the FBI wraps up their work, find nothing of consequence, and the Senate confirms this nomination. If the case, I suspect Ford will get a pass on lying to Congress. Republicans need to go on the offense for once.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ford doesn't only have holes in her stories! Some "holes," are absolute lies!
"I can't stand riding on a plane!" (Except for personal business or vacations!)
She doesn't know anything about her polygraph test or who paid for it! Liar, liar, pants on fire! Say's an ex beau of hers!
"I didn't know that the Senate offered to come to me." (What rock were you hiding under, or what planet were you on? It was on every TV, radio and newspaper in the USA!)
OR.......... you hired some pizz-poor lawyers!
No YEAR, no address, no witnesses, no evidence what-so-ever! With all of this credibility, Judge Kavanaugh should not only be disqualified, but tarred, feathered and rode cross country on a rail!
Old 10-03-2018, 11:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JagMagMan View Post
No YEAR, no address, no witnesses, no evidence what-so-ever! With all of this credibility, Judge Kavanaugh should not only be disqualified, but tarred, feathered and rode cross country on a rail!
Huh??? Not sure I follow your last point.
Old 10-03-2018, 06:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
Huh??? Not sure I follow your last point.
Sarcasm my good man, sarcasm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.