Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The new standard for respect >

The new standard for respect

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The new standard for respect

Old 10-05-2018, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
" A businessman failure with incredible ties to the Kremlin is not a President I want. "

link please
Now Stealthy. You don't expect Will to be able to actually provide a link to mud he just made up do you?
Old 10-05-2018, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
Trump is rude, and crude

and you have 2 more years of it, maybe 6 more years of it .... and he dealt with North Korea, and Syria, and he renegotiated NAFTA with Mexico and Canada on board, he's got Olympics and World cup coming to the US, great driving economy, stock market, jobs, ..................... if Trump being an a-hole is what comes with MAGA?

I'll take it
Now that's a #metoo movement I can grab onto.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I like what he has done so far with some gains in reducing the illegal invasion, getting his first and hopefully second scotus seated and now with the gains with new regulations in trade putting America in a better position. I am not in favor of his tweets and a propensity to put his position under the same light as reality shows. He doesn't need to act like that to convey a strong image. But....that is who he is and was when we voted him into office. I guess you get the good along with the bad.
Agreed. I've said it many times. I cringe when he tweets. I now cringe when he goes off script during a rally. He was holding his tongue re:Ford for the longest time. All he had to do was make it another week or two. But, he can't help spewing negativity. I cannot believe no one can convince the man where he fails. Narcissist for sure.

I will take the bad with the good. Only problem is the bad fuels the left. If we had good with good, the Dems would be in serious election trouble.
Old 10-05-2018, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hardcastonly View Post
Id bet most of the readers are wondering if you take those massive doses of drugs, required to keep those democrat talking points,ideas seeming valid in the face of constant facts ...... hourly or only twice a day?
I sure do. NW comes on here just to antagonize. He/she/it offers nothing constructive. I understand why others block he/she/it.