Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The new standard for respect >

The new standard for respect

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The new standard for respect

Old 10-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
Trump is rude, and crude

and you have 2 more years of it, maybe 6 more years of it .... and he dealt with North Korea, and Syria, and he renegotiated NAFTA with Mexico and Canada on board, he's got Olympics and World cup coming to the US, great driving economy, stock market, jobs, ..................... if Trump being an a-hole is what comes with MAGA?

I'll take it
IMO he shouldn't have made the tirade against Ford....he just polarized a lot of people against him some within his party and will carry forward to his SCOTUS nomination. I think Trump has done a great job so far but he must be a nightmare for his handlers. When he goes off script it normally is very offensive and I believe he just killed Kavanaugh's chances. Flake, Murkowski and Collins will be followed by more GOP in opposition is my opinion.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

its what Trump does - he is rude and crude

he spoke truth - but he delivered it horribly
Old 10-03-2018, 06:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
IMO he shouldn't have made the tirade against Ford....he just polarized a lot of people against him some within his party and will carry forward to his SCOTUS nomination. I think Trump has done a great job so far but he must be a nightmare for his handlers. When he goes off script it normally is very offensive and I believe he just killed Kavanaugh's chances. Flake, Murkowski and Collins will be followed by more GOP in opposition is my opinion.
Got to disagree here. All Trump did was use the gal's own words against her. He didn't make any of it up, she has those exact words recorded on the official transcript. She readily admitted that there was a heck of a lot she didn't know. Flake may vote no, but Collins, Murkowski, Manchin and Hydekamp will vote yes. The man will be confirmed.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree. Trump used Ford's words. Nothing wrong with that. Flags, i sure do hope you called it right on Collins, Murkowski, Manchin and hydekamp voting yes.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:58 AM
Dominant Buck

I disagree. He did mimic her words but the way he delivered it was more like in a SNL skit than a presidential statement. What I find strange is the difference in his demeanor between his last statement about Ford when he showed respect then this just a few days later. If it looks like a rocky road for the confirmation watch him cut kav loose. I will add...I still think he should be on the SC bench but dont think Trumps actions helped his cause.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 10-04-2018 at 03:55 AM.
Old 10-04-2018, 04:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
its what Trump does - he is rude and crude

he spoke truth - but he delivered it horribly
He is deplorable
Old 10-04-2018, 04:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I disagree. He did mimic her words but the way he delivered it was more like in a SNL skit than a presidential statement. What I find strange is the difference in his demeanor between his last statement about Ford when he showed respect then this just a few days later. If it looks like a rocky road for the confirmation watch him cut kav loose. I will add...I still think he should be on the SC bench but dont think Trumps actions helped his cause.
Sure kept #45 in the spotlight.
Old 10-04-2018, 07:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

If I'm in a bind and I need good legal representation to get me out of that bind, I don't want Mr. nice guy representing me. I want a ruthless and results driven individual who has my back.

He is deplorable
"Deplorable" is not good enough. I want democrats to hate and fear president Trump and the republicans.

Many people, myself included, voted for Trump because we wanted a gutter brawler for a president. We tried the nice guy, reach across the aisle route and look what it has gotten us. The Kavanaugh confirmation process is an example of what Americans are up against. A nice guy president will not beat the left.

MAGA
Old 10-04-2018, 07:40 AM
Super Moderator

Old 10-04-2018, 07:42 AM
Dominant Buck

I like what he has done so far with some gains in reducing the illegal invasion, getting his first and hopefully second scotus seated and now with the gains with new regulations in trade putting America in a better position. I am not in favor of his tweets and a propensity to put his position under the same light as reality shows. He doesn't need to act like that to convey a strong image. But....that is who he is and was when we voted him into office. I guess you get the good along with the bad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.