Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
A Few Observations & One Long Shot From the Circus! >

A Few Observations & One Long Shot From the Circus!

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

A Few Observations & One Long Shot From the Circus!

Old 09-27-2018, 06:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default A Few Observations & One Long Shot From the Circus!

After watching the embarrassing circus for most of the day, (and it was probably the most embarrassing day in American political history!) I came away with a few observations and one long-shot theory on today's events.

1. (Mixed feelings) After the morning show, I thought the GOP had shot themselves in the foot, allowing Rachel Mitchell to do their questioning for them! I think she was too soft on Ford. Had she pushed Ford, I think she may have been able to trip her up with a little tougher questioning.
On the other hand, it probably worked well for the GOP because Dr. Ford DID NOT prove anything. Also, no one was able to picture the GOP Senators as "old white men bashing an "innocent woman victim!"

2. Dr. Ford, for at least a while looked somewhat believable. But then when I got past her emotional portrayal, her plausibility started to unravel!

A. She didn't appear to be particularly smart for someone with a doctorate degree! "I didn't know how to get my message out to the public.” “I didn’t know I needed a lawyer.” I don’t know if the polygraph test was recorded.”

B. She and her husband started going to counseling, not over sexual assault, but over two front doors on a remodeling project!

C. She was totally unaware that the United States Senate Judiciary Committee offered to come to her, to hear her story! What person on this entire planet does not know that!?!?!?

D. Most damaging to her credibility: “I’m terrified of airplanes, so I can’t come to D.C.!”
WOW, just, wow! What a credible excuse!
I can fly on vacations, I can fly on business trips, I can fly to visit family, but I can’t fly to save the world from horrible Brett Kavanaugh!

3. My long-shot observation:
Dr. Ford NEVER mentioned Brett Kavanaugh’s name in any of her “therapy sessions.”
Could this be remotely possible that the DEM Senators had it set up all along that ANYONE who got close to becoming the next SCOTUS Justice would be named as her attacker?
I know that’s an incredible stretch of the imagination, but at this point in time I WOULD PUT NOTHING PAST THE LEFT!

Last edited by JagMagMan; 09-27-2018 at 06:06 PM.
Old 09-27-2018, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JagMagMan View Post
After watching the embarrassing circus for most of the day, (and it was probably the most embarrassing day in American political history!) I came away with a few observations and one long-shot theory on today's events.

1. (Mixed feelings) After the morning show, I thought the GOP had shot themselves in the foot, allowing Rachel Mitchell to do their questioning for them! I think she was too soft on Ford. Had she pushed Ford, I think she may have been able to trip her up with a little tougher questioning.
On the other hand, it probably worked well for the GOP because Dr. Ford DID NOT prove anything. Also, no one was able to picture the GOP Senators as "old white men bashing an "innocent woman victim!"

2. Dr. Ford, for at least a while looked somewhat believable. But then when I got past her emotional portrayal, her plausibility started to unravel!

A. She didn't appear to be particularly smart for someone with a doctorate degree! "I didn't know how to get my message out to the public.” “I didn’t know I needed a lawyer.” I don’t know if the polygraph test was recorded.”

B. She and her husband started going to counseling, not over sexual assault, but over two front doors on a remodeling project!

C. She was totally unaware that the United States Senate Judiciary Committee offered to come to her, to hear her story! What person on this entire planet does not know that!?!?!?

D. Most damaging to her credibility: “I’m terrified of airplanes, so I can’t come to D.C.!”
WOW, just, wow! What a credible excuse!
I can fly on vacations, I can fly on business trips, I can fly to visit family, but I can’t fly to save the world from horrible Brett Kavanaugh!

3. My long-shot observation:
Dr. Ford NEVER mentioned Brett Kavanaugh’s name in any of her “therapy sessions.”
Could this be remotely possible that the DEM Senators had it set up all along that ANYONE who got close to becoming the next SCOTUS Justice would be named as her attacker?
I know that’s an incredible stretch of the imagination, but at this point in time I WOULD PUT NOTHING PAST THE LEFT!
That is what Ive thought all along. I believe this may have even actually happened to her. It just wasn't Kav that did it.

They had it all lined up and ready to insert the name IMO. I believe she even got cold feet and they put immense pressure on her.

Thats also why they couldn't name a time or place. If they did that there may have been an alibi.
Old 09-27-2018, 06:32 PM
Fork Horn

I can not verify if it is true but I read it being discussed on several forums that Fordís first attempt was actually sent to Feinstein prior to the Gorsuch hearing.

I just read that the go fund me account for Ford is almost 500K and did anyone see Sheila Jackson shake hands and hand out fat envelopes to the attorneys after Fordís testimony.

I did not get to watch the hearing but Iím sure the spectacle is not over.
Old 09-27-2018, 06:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes Rock, she did look like a victim, she looked like a wreck of a person! The victim of the LEFT, hell-bent on stopping a conservative from reaching the SCOTUS! They don't flinch at destroying the Kavanaugh family or anyone else that gets in the way of their agenda! Including the Ford family! If Dr. Ford's credibility gets blown, they will throw her and her family under the bus, then, back-up and run over her again!
Just the kind of people America needs to lead our country!
Old 09-27-2018, 06:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ATracker View Post
I just read that the go fund me account for Ford is almost 500K and did anyone see Sheila Jackson shake hands and hand out fat envelopes to the attorneys after Fordís testimony.
NO! No! No! ATracker! Didn't you hear? Her attorneys are working "pro-bono!"

Didn't see the Sheila Jackson Lee thing, but she is one piece of work! If she wasn't overshadowed by Pelosi, Feinstein, Shummer and Watters, she'd be the face of the dummycrap party!
Old 09-27-2018, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

IF the dems win in Nov. A very long shot indeed. They will immediately seek to impeach both Trump and Kavanaugh.
For being white conservative men.
Old 09-27-2018, 07:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter View Post
IF the dems win in Nov. A very long shot indeed. They will immediately seek to impeach both Trump and Kavanaugh.
For being white conservative men.
If the DEM's win in November, their half of America deserves what they get!
The rest of us surely don't!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2018, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think they really hurt their chances today.
Old 09-28-2018, 08:37 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by rockport View Post
That is what Ive thought all along. I believe this may have even actually happened to her. It just wasn't Kav that did it.

They had it all lined up and ready to insert the name IMO. I believe she even got cold feet and they put immense pressure on her.

Thats also why they couldn't name a time or place. If they did that there may have been an alibi.
Ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner!