Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Deficits and Spending >

Deficits and Spending

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Deficits and Spending

Old 09-30-2018, 11:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

I wouldn't insult a cow pie by comparing it to NW!
Old 09-30-2018, 02:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

My apologies to the toy and the cow pies!
Old 10-02-2018, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

" Look at history "

9 trillion added in 8 years and Democrats had no problems with it .... if Trump add's only 4 trillion in 4 years, then Democrats shouldn't have a problem with that either
Old 10-02-2018, 08:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Obama's defecit started to drop soon after he fixed the disaster recession created by Dubya and company. Look at history. Whiah Potus's reduce the defecit and which ones dont.

#45 is going to bankrupt us in a couple years. He has no other plan.
wow, you forgot to mention, Obama caused the deficit which you claim he reduced. Amazing why do you do this? Why do you not tell everyone it was Obama's spending spree right after he got into office and signed the budgets the Democrats delayed passing for 2008 until Obama took office. Remember, I proved this fact to you before you went silent on the topic
Old 10-02-2018, 03:17 PM
Super Moderator

And he'll go silent again.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
" Look at history "

9 trillion added in 8 years and Democrats had no problems with it .... if Trump add's only 4 trillion in 4 years, then Democrats shouldn't have a problem with that either
Does anyone recall the financial crisis that was shoved into BHO's face by DUBYA and company. #45 is doing this after being handed an economy on a golden platter. BHO handed off 225,000/month job growth. BHO started with (600,000)/month in job losses.

The trillion in stimulus was put in place to keep us afloat. Not to simply give the GOP funders a huge tax break.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
" Look at history "

I can't even imagine the partisanship of this comment. And not paying attention to what is really going on.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ahhh, the hypocrisy of it all.
Old 10-08-2018, 12:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congress creates the deficits and the GOP has been in control long enough to easily say "it's on their watch and was their intentions"
Old 10-08-2018, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

in other words, you're self justifying Obama adding 9 trillion AND giving Obama credit for all that Trump is accomplishing

I guess Obama settled down North Korea too ?

Obama was a failure in many, many areas and Trump is succeeding in them - it sucks to be a loser .... a loser with Hillary in 2016, a loser with forecasting Trump failing, a loser with Gorsuch and now Kavanaugh ..... lose, lose, lose that's what Democrats are doing in the USA right now