Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Multiple news outlets refused to report 2nd Kavanaugh accusation >

Multiple news outlets refused to report 2nd Kavanaugh accusation

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Multiple news outlets refused to report 2nd Kavanaugh accusation

Old 09-26-2018, 01:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Multiple news outlets refused to report 2nd Kavanaugh accusation

The Mad PatriotsIt’s THAT Flimsy: Multiple News Outlets Refused to Report Second Kavanaugh Accusation

Posted by: admin in Freedom News, Politics September 24, 2018 15 Comments 726 Views

So, let’s put it this way: If The New York Times, NBC News, and the Washington Post won’t go to press with your accusation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, there are some serious credibility issues with the story. These outlets are #1, #2, and #3 respectively when it comes to trashing the Trump administration and everything it stands for. If there was even a shred of reason to believe Debbie Ramirez’s ludicrous story about a party at Yale, they would have printed it without a second’s hesitation. The fact that they didn’t should have been a giant red warning flag to Ronan Farrow, Jane Mayer, and The New Yorker.

Another warning flag? The fact that when the reporters first spoke to Ramirez, she was far less certain about what happened at that party than she was a few days later. As far as we know, 35-year-old memories don’t work like that. You don’t just sit and think it over for a few days and watch the details suddenly materialize out of thin air. You either remember that Brett Kavanaugh waved his penis in your face or you don’t.

Ah, but if you have these New York City reporters breathing down your neck, telling you that the only way you get to see your name in the headlines is if you can be a little more specific about what Kavanaugh did to you? Yes, we can see how that might, er, jog your memory.

Just listen to this report from The New York Times, written after the Farrow story was published.

“The Times had interviewed several dozen people over the past week in an attempt to corroborate her story, and could find no one with firsthand knowledge,” they explained. “Ms. Ramirez herself contacted former Yale classmates asking if they recalled the incident and told some of them that she could not be certain Mr. Kavanaugh was the one who exposed himself.”

Indeed, much like the first accuser – Christine Blasey Ford – this new one finds it extremely difficult to recall many of the details from the “attack” and impossible to find anyone who can back up her story. In fact, Ramirez’s own best friend from college says it never happened.

“This is a woman I was best friends with,” she said. “We shared intimate details of our lives. And I was never told this story by her, or by anyone else. It never came up. I didn’t see it; I never heard of it happening.”

Literally no one else can recall this incident. Only Ramirez.

Only Ford.

But the Democrats and their cheerleaders in the media think that what we’ve heard thus far (we’re not even going to address Michael Avenatti’s attempt to stick his nose into this, which is beyond disgusting) is enough to disqualify Kavanaugh from the high court. If this is really the standard of proof it takes to derail a Republican’s career in 2018, we may as well stop holding elections altogether.

Rigged system? That doesn’t even begin to describe it.

ABOUT ADMIN

Old 09-26-2018, 01:24 PM
Typical Buck

Good article with some excellent points.
Old 09-26-2018, 02:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yep, the first Kavanaugh accuser passed a polygraph test. Why won't Kavanaugh take a polygraph test?
Old 09-26-2018, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by falcon View Post
Yep, the first Kavanaugh accuser passed a polygraph test. Why won't Kavanaugh take a polygraph test?
I havn't seen the details of that test. Can you post the details? Questions answered etc.?
Old 09-26-2018, 03:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Kavanaugh has taken a polygraph test! Also there is a reason polygraph tests are not allowed to be used in trials!
This dummycrap circus is getting more predictable and dumber everyday!
Now we have a dumbocrat filing a suit to stop the vote! How could that be? A lower court cannot prevent Congress from doing their job!
Old 09-26-2018, 04:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

You're not very bright are you? I can think of 3 reasons.

1) Polygraphs are not reliable.
2) Due to #1 they are not admissible as evidence.
3) He does not have to prove innocence. Ever heard of due process?

Get it?
Old 09-26-2018, 06:53 PM
Typical Buck

I bet the Dems want to "limit" any potential witness list after they read this article.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...r-schools.html
Old 09-27-2018, 03:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah, flags I've heard of all that stuff. Fact is that Kavanaugh could have prevented all this trash by passing a polygraph test. His first accuser passed her polygraph test. '

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/26/kava...deception.html

Yep, Kavanaugh has a judge Roy Moore problem.
Old 09-27-2018, 04:06 AM
Typical Buck

Kavanaugh didnít do any of that stuff and itís apparent that this is all a Hail Mary from a party that is truly desperate and has driven me to never vote dem again.
Old 09-27-2018, 04:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Falcon, people with no conscience pass polygraph tests that would describe most of the liberals in this country. I would not believe that leftist broad if she was standing on top of a 30 stack of bibles, polygraph or no polygraph. They are not allowed as evidence for a very good reason. Innocent people do not have to prove their innocence, they must be proven guilty. Something you liberals just can't seem to grasp, unless of course it is a liberal being accused, then it is a different story, they you believe in the constitution any other time it is a document of suggestions to the leftist enemies of the Republic.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.